Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. (499 Views)

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by princevinco(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
The Bible in the book of Psalms 82 said some things that are pitiable about some Christians. It said in Psalms 82: 5-7 “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

I have said, Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. In other words princes (Christians) that ought to know or understand but they know not, neither will they understand.-

Also, Hosea 4:6 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”

One of the issue they lack knowledge and understanding is the issue of the tithe. Of a truth, many Christians are wallowing in lacks and want because they are walking in disobedience. Because they are not honoring God in tithing thereby closing the avenue through which God should bless them.

In other words, one of the reasons some Christians are so poor is because lack the knowledge and understanding about tithe. The devil has succeeded to keep them ignorant about the issue of a tithe.

Because they are not paying their tithe, they are suffering under closed heaven and at the same time battling with the Devourer. In other words, if you are not paying your tithe, you are pitiable because you don’t know that the devil wants to make you poor.

The reason why some don’t pay their tithe is that they are viewing tithe in a wrong perceptive. They see tithe as money they are giving to help their pastors or their church, they are seeing tithe as an expense instead of investment.

Please visit http://www.destinymoulders.com/not-paying-tithe-pity-devil-wants-make-poor/#more-3925 for the full article and others.
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Keep your primitive ideas in your so called church
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by thesicilian: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Before you pity me you should at least tell me how much Dangote pays as tithe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by motiond16(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Pointless write up you got there, bro keep it up. For your own good, is either you dont understand the bible after reading it or you just want to agure myopicaly. Go ask muslems how much they pay as tith and find out from the richest man in Africa, how much he pays as tith. Sto misleading people with your fake beleive!.
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by hopefulLandlord: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Look how poverty has almost ruined the life of people like Bill Gates, Mark zuckerberg , Sergey Brin, Larry Ellison, Warren Buffet, Li Ka-Shing, Lilliane Bettencourt, Michael Bloomberg, Sheldon Adelson, Seun etc for not paying their tithes

1 Like

Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by Nelson21(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Pity Yourself.
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2018
For you know the grace of our Lord JESUS though he was rich, yet for our sakes he became poor so that through his poverty we might be rich...

Do this scripture say through tithe and offering we might become rich.? No, it says through his poverty we are made rich.

Op, do you believe this? Or you are believing the cunning words of men.
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. by princevinco(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
frosbel2:
Keep your primitive ideas in your so-called church

Please keep your money the church and God don't need it. Do you know that if the church I attend refuses to accept tithe again, I will look for another church that accepts tithe? I pay tithe to God not man and I am enjoying God's open heaven. God as well rebukes the devourer for my sake, as I don't waste money on the works of the devourer.

(1) (Reply)

It God Is Real Why Did He Allow My Mum To Get Ill And Die Of Cancer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/18 / Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.