Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing (1327 Views)

On Rebranding The NYSC Scheme / My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Ignyte(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2018
It's a beautiful thing to wear the usual NYSC clothing however, these guys have decided to switch things up a bit. Here's an ultra trendy brand dedicated to the average 'Kopa'. Kopa Naija is a new school brand that gives a twist to the regular wear and leaves you looking dapper. They've been promoting the brand this past year and the reception has been so massive; they’ve touched almost all 36 states in the country!

Kopa Naija is not just about trendy clothing and fine people, but they intend to revamp the entire Idea of serving the nation into something beautiful. The current clothing line includes, sweatshirts, Tshirts, snapbacks and hoodies.
Source: https://zende.com.ng/person-of-the-month/

Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
This looks so good.

A very great concept.

How i wish the moderators can take this to the front page for you, but I doubt they will, for obvious reasons.

All the best in your hustle man.
The shirt and concept is beautiful.
Thumbs up.
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Ignyte(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
This looks so good.

A very great concept.

How i wish the moderators can take this to the front page for you, but I doubt they will, for obvious reasons.

All the best in your hustle man.
The shirt and concept is beautiful.
Thumbs up.

Thank you bros, I will modify the post and instead comment how the clothing should be gotten. Plus, the brand belongs to a friend, doing my part to support her hustle. I will convey your compliments sha. Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ignyte:

Thank you bros, I will modify the post and instead comment how the clothing should be gotten. Plus, the brand belongs to a friend, doing my part to support her hustle. I will convey your compliments sha. Thanks again!

You are always welcome.
All the very best to your friend.
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by blackdream: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
How do one get this colth please?
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by hAlexandro(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
How do we get this
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Lucialovely(f): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Ignyte(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
hAlexandro:
How do we get this
Whatsapp: 07037534762
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Ignyte(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
blackdream:
How do one get this colth please?
Whatsapp:07037534762
Re: Check out the brand that's rebranding the NYSC clothing by Ignyte(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Corper Dies In Kogi Ahead Of 2019 Election / NYSC (call Up Letter) / Service Year For Graduates Of Health Related Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.