Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sylve Bandy – One Life (prod By Mixtadimz) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sylve Bandy – One Life (prod By Mixtadimz) (415 Views)

MUSIC: Densay - Dis Life (prod. By Famouz Beat) / Izzy Ic – Story Of My Life (prod. By K Boy) / [gospel Audio + Lyrics] d-jags – No Jesus No Life (prod. Ima Kiz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sylve Bandy – One Life (prod By Mixtadimz) by WaplodgeMedia1: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Sylve Bandy is one of the Nigerian, Norway �� Based talented artist, Sylve has always been consistent with his nice song and dope deliveries.

He never fails to create good sound and wonderful songs. Sylve Bandy Dish Out another Banger, After his previous release which he titled Do Something, He Featured One The Nigeria Hit Maker Flavour and Boombeatz, the hit dreams which is a very banging and lovable song.

SYLVE QUOTE: What made me to do this song was because of the oppression and intimidation from the Norwegian police, so much oppression on the black race, i can’t sit back and watch them oppress us the black, i believe if African countries was like the European nation interms of development, infrastructure and human resources i believe there won’t be much african immigrants in Europe countries

He always makes us understand in his sound that he is devoted to the street and will always rep the street, this new song titled One Life speaks Alot and you don’t want to miss by not listening to this dope sound.Download Below and Share With Family & Friends

DOWNLOAD NOW

(1) (Reply)

New Ting! Wizkid Comes Through With Fresh Jam "Soco" ��| Listen Here / Billboard: Seun Kuti Beats Fela’s Record / Anticipate!!: Hurricane Drops MAMAMIYA In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.