Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) (9560 Views)

Can This LNB Work On A FLA Decoder / Which C-band LNB Is Better To Receive Weak Signal / Multiple LNB Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2018
its obvious that many of uS cannot Find where to buy a multi Lnb holder. worry Your self no more. i will Give you Hints on how to Make them Your self
below is a picture of work i Did for my clients.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Lunsat(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Christgalaxy:
its obvious that many of uS cannot Find where to buy a multi Lnb holder. worry Your self no more. i will Give you Hints on how to Make them Your self
below is a picture of work i Did for my clients.

Great idea. Was searching for ideas on thid. Share your designs bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
requirements
1.wall clip
2.half Inch iron Pipe(12 Inch lenght)
3.bolt and nut(size 12 or 13) and lenghtened 2inchs Bolt and nut
4.old yagi antenna,refrigirator fillion brass pipe
5.washers
6.hammer,screw Driver, 12and13 spanner, iron Saw blade
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Lunsat(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Christgalaxy:
requirements
1.wall clip
5.washers

OK. Waiting for next step.
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2018
the pictures will explain it All, but if have question's you can ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2018
more

Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2018
yagi antenna

Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by tony84: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Christgalaxy:
requirements
1.wall clip
5.washers
Nice info. Pls is this refrigerator fillion brass pipe sold separately?
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
tony84:
Nice info. Pls is this refrigerator fillion brass pipe sold separately?
yes,make sure its size is that of gotv arms.where i never suggest u to use gotv or startimes arms cos they are soft,while tighting the bolt might drill the pipe.so you should go for brass,a situation you want to use ordinary iron for it,try and paint it.
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by tony84: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Christgalaxy:
yes,make sure its size is that of gotv arms.where i never suggest u to use gotv or startimes arms cos they are soft,while tighting the bolt might drill the pipe.so you should go for brass,a situation you want to use ordinary iron for it,try and paint it.
OK thanks. Guess I can get the refrigerator fillion brass pipe from plumbers, right?
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2018
tony84:
OK thanks. Guess I can get the refrigerator fillion brass pipe from plumbers, right?
yes,as well as clips for the lnb
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by tony84: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Christgalaxy:
yes,as well as clips for the lnb
Thanks alot
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Talentwon: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks for the tutorial, kudos, please which sat is going to be on the primary LNB?
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Talentwon:
Thanks for the tutorial, kudos, please which sat is going to be on the primary LNB?

28e or nigcomsat
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Akintronics: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks bro. How did u get rid of the nails on the clips?
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by houzing: 4:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Hi gurus please I need to install FTA channels with my Dstv decoders. can it work or do I use strong. Please advice
Re: How To Make Your Own Lnb Multi Holder Your Self (diy) by Christgalaxy(m): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Akintronics:
Thanks bro. How did u get rid of the nails on the clips?
ok I used screw and a hammer to expand and knock off the clip nail.

(1) (Reply)

Issues With DSTV Walka / All About Multi Lnb Setup / To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.