Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria (24395 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
1 of the oldest primary school in Nigeria

Duke Town Primary School, Bayside Calabar
Built 1847 by Presbyterian church.

Beside the school is The old Presbyterian Church built by Rev. Hugh Goldie.

You can visit these Places anytime u're in Calabar.
Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by buffalowings: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmm

If you go there na oyo o

Those are old pics
And with the bad maiintainace culture
I wonder if they are still worthvisiting
Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by Maski87: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
How about ojiuzor kalus,house in igbere.
Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by Generica(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
I've been to the one in Badagry.
Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by bigsmoke2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2018

Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by bigsmoke2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Onikan museum

Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by sirgalahad26(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
onuwaje:

I have been to 14 States and all have something unique that draws people from far and wide no matter how little they may be and the most intriguing thing is dat u still find whites visiting

But our Ministry of Tourism what are they doing?
i guess the minister of tourism is currently in a paris club or having some sessions with hoelowshows in dubai!

1 Like

Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by mommaJ(f): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2018
"in a land, bound with shackles and chains"
Wa Pon Gbagi! Come to Badagry and you will be......
Re: Must-see Historical Buildings When You Travel Around Nigeria by zillonnair(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Who wants to go to Ghana?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japa: Nigerians Abroad Sent Over ₦‎1.5 Trillion To Their Families Back Home / South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident / Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.