Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company (2588 Views)

International Tobacco Company / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / International Tobacco Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company by divinesaint: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2018
With reference to your application for the post of Procurement and Contract Executive,
I am pleased to invite you for interview in our Factory (International Tobacco Company, Gaa Imam, Opposite Ola-Olu Hospital, Ilorin)
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 10.00 a.m.

On arrival kindly request to see the undersigned.

Best Regards

Please who knows about them and their pay range
Re: Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company by Mackin: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
divinesaint:
With reference to your application for the post of Procurement and Contract Executive,
I am pleased to invite you for interview in our Factory (International Tobacco Company, Gaa Imam, Opposite Ola-Olu Hospital, Ilorin)

Best Regards

I was Der 4 an interview in 2016. I don't knw about now but den, transport fair was given to me.

Regards to der pay range, i hav no idea but BAT pay range can help u out.
Re: Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company by Olami099(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
divinesaint:
[b]With reference to your application for the post of Procurement and Contract Executive,

Best Regards[/b]please was this vacancy announced online? How long has it been since you applied and is the vacancy still ongoing??

Re: Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company by divinesaint: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mackin:

I was Der 4 an interview in 2016. I don't knw about now but den, transport fair was given to me.

Regards to der pay range, i hav no idea but BAT pay range can help u out.

please confirm if it is a big company since they do not have website.

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company by Desluv(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Did you still attend the interview?
Re: Interview Invitation For International Tobacco Company by jankata05: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please confirm the status of the opening.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Real Please / European Union (EU) Administrative Assistant Recruitment / Ncs Recruitment List/ Interview/examination Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.