Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady (627 Views)

Uk Used Bales Of Clothes Available Call:(07034365327)enjoy The Discount / BOSSLADY SLAMS RUNTOWN: Thunder Will Fire You / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady by Bashspeaks(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Hello my friends!
My name is Oluwadamisi.. A.K.A Bosslady.
Exactly a year ago I was a 6% Consultant with my company earning less than 3,000NGN. I had no experience in network marketing, I started this business because as at last year, my life wasn't what i wanted. I wanted more out of life. I wanted to be financially independent, I wanted to be able to help my family and those around me financially and so much more. Although I don't know what the next year holds for me.
However, I had my hopes and dreams intact, my family and those around me was my ''why'' and I was determined to take a bold step in making my dreams a reality by creating a better and quality future for my family. I knew the only thing that could stop me was me and I wasn't prepared to settle for less just because of the fear of failure or rejection.
Fast forward 8 months later, I became a Director with my company earning above 100k monthly! I became more experienced in network business
Now I have even bigger and crazier dreams because I know it's not all about me anymore.
Now I can reach out to many others and tell them my story.
I can help them be a better version of themselves. I can teach them how to make money and live a better quality of life. I can empower other women and let them know if I can do it they can too.

This is a call to all STAY AT HOME MUMS, CORPERS, WORKING CLASS MUMS who want to create an extra source of income, or if you want to quit your 9-5 and stop the rat race. Then this message is for you. Let me teach you how to create residual income by making 6-7 figures monthly. Let me teach you how I qualified for 3 all expense paid trips within and outside Nigeria in just well over a year.
If you are interested, slide into my inbox or the comments section and type "I'm interested". I'll teach you step by step how I was able to do it within 12months. If you follow my instructions a new you will emerge in 6months time.
Please do not drop your numbers on this page as there are poachers everywhere deceiving people and I don't want you to fall victim.
You can also send me a text or whatsapp message on 07039656945 with your name, Email, location, and phone number

Re: Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady by Oluwadamisi(f): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Oriflame has changed my life in an amazing way.. I moved from kobonaire Wife to a Millionaire wife..

Re: Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady by Bashspeaks(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Can you share with us how you were able to overcome those challenges you encounter when taking up the decision?

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic: Mom Uses Her Dead Son's Sperm To Get Herself A Set Of Twins / What Is FTC / new car for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.