Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) (32434 Views)

Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

they are cowards
even their Governor asked everyone to go for fasting after the attacks on them by Fulani,lol.
they are real coward.

THE IMO POLICE COMMAND IS THE MOST CRIMINAL. WHEN YOU FAIL TO BRIBE THEM THEY TELL YOU POINT BLANK THAT YOU ARE RISKING YOUR LIFE, AND THAT IF YOU GET SHOT THEY WILL PUT A LOCAL GUN WITH SPENT CARTIDGES BESIDE YOUR CORPSE AND CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE. THE KILLER MAY EVEN GET A PROMOTION AND COMMENDATION. HOW SAD.
Re: Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
discusant:
If the policeman ran away, the crowd must face his family. Enough is enough. In Imo state, these policemen intimidate and rob road users daily with impunity.

A few months ago i witnesses something that made me cry for Nigeria. I live in Imo State. I witnessed SARS officials arrest a 70 year old man and his wife at a check point at Akabo. They were accused of child trafficking because they had a baby in the car. The man explained that he is a retired Surgeon and a grandfather to many kids,and that the baby is one of his grandchildren that was due for immunization. According to him, the mother of the child was at home and could be phoned to come to the checkpoint. The SARS men took his phone as he tried to make calls and smarshed it on the road insisting that the case should be settled with money there and then. Many passers by who knew the doctor identied him but the police was adamant. I left when a policemen cocked his rifle threatening to shoot a man who idenfied the couple.
Re: Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) by jeroba1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel
Re: Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) by cruzz664(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2018
that is why I like the Edos no dulling. try it in Beni and see riot. the Biafra they are too cool that is why they have been cheated since ojukwu reign. for the police y all this killing of people u were employed to protect.is the sai baba that is causes all this or what...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mambilla Militias Who Attacked Fulani Villagers, Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Man Stabs His Boss To Death Over Unpaid Salary In Ondo / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.