Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) (43407 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2018
expect your steewpid daughter soon
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2018
airex:
did, taken and Seun. Mr. Man, any thread you're not interested in just pass.... What's your problem? Is it your platform?
you woke up from the wrong side of the bed bro
I will advice you to go and rest at least for 30 min
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by airex(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
you woke up from the wrong side of the bed bro
I will advice you to go and rest at least for 30 min
Far better than you who doesn't have a bed to sleep on.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
airex:
Far better than you who doesn't have a bed to sleep on.
I don't live my life based on assumption bro
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by freshkik(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
i rarely post on IG, but i was surprised to see myself following one 'c.e.e.c , i check the pix, n i see say na dis girl, n na campaign tge profile they campaign, i was confused how i take fflw am, i checked if the ig follows me back, but it didn't , i just quietly unfollowed , no time undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by airex(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
I don't live my life based on assumption bro
You're right. Take a look at the last mention...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Caseless: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
Everyday BBN
Is this what we will be seeing for the remaining days

When this platform will lose it value don't count me in and don't say I do not warn about it

Nl I know is a place where you could look for help and your need or questions is answered but not anymore. is either you are criticize or you keep seeing unprofitable FP Topics

Materialistic things have taking all this Mod away

Suen you need to rebrand your way of operation.

I have said my own

I don't think seen is a listening type. I can't complain... I stick to quora more .
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Caseless:
I don't think seen is a listening type. I can't complain... I stick to quora more .
If he is not a listening type
He has no business been a Nl CEO

This platform need serious work

Verifying of one's account with only email address is outdated that's why you keep seeing someone having up to 5 account
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by gbenga74: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Father indeed, campaining for your daughter in a glorified phonograpy abi
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by 4t4th(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Favouramani:
why you quoted me in 3t3th form
cheesy
Favouramani:
why you quoted me in 3t3th form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.