Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) (79663 Views)

Slay Queen Spotted Hiding Party Meats In Her Bag (video) / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
she may af been dealt with before!

get a very affordable logo design!

https://www.nairaland.com/4313077/affordable-logo-banner-design-nigeria
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Ashley86400: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
I think it's more like she was blocking the sunlight. .if sunlight's angle is facing the ATM screen it can make it hard to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by EternalTruth: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
She was clearly blocking out the sunlight from her rear so she could see the prompts on the screen better .
hahaha better oil dey your brain jare.
This is what we call common sense.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
you get sense ...someone hlp me with that "common sense" meme
Paddy247:
She was just trying to block the light from the sun so she could have a clearer view of the screen. A practice that is very common at outdoor ATM points
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by dsenator: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
maybe dem don show am b4.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by IAmAmbrose(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bia OP how did you know she is a teacher

Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
She's trying to be cautious
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by bmos(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=JasonScolari post=64920162]Lol, sister Agatha .N. Uzordinma sef. And she nor go withdrawal reach N3k.

Hard earned money. Never trust a Nigerian queued behind you
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
bmos:

Lol, bros, goat nah goat, even though you carry am go London nah still goat.

Check the distance between she and the next person standing in the queue
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, sister Agatha .N. Uzordinma sef. grin

And she nor go withdrawal reach N3k

As in......
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by rickyboss333: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
lol, maybe she's actually trying to shade d sunlight off d screen of d ATM so that she can get good visuals.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

As in......
grin
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by eROCK247(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
She was clearly blocking out the sunlight from her rear so she could see the prompts on the screen better .

I hope so too.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by paulibling(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
She is covering the screen from sun rays so that she can see the displays on the ATM screen. See as people dey yarn dust cos of lack of knowledge.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Reeberry: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
wellmax:

The only person with sense here
But you no get sense abi?
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
No taking chances grin
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Hespee93: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
that is exatly what she is doing, she might even be raising her hands up due just holding the lintl of d wall to relax her self due to strees. Most especially, the standing
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by wellmax(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Reeberry:
But you no get sense abi?

It takes someone with sense to identify another
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by donkossy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
dumb ass peeps.. it's obvious it's cause of the reflection of the sun
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Icon79(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Haha @polythene bag!

Naija English na waya grin

O pari o
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
She's focused

Lol
very
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, sister Agatha .N. Uzordinma sef. grin

And she nor go withdrawal reach N3k
if scammers tif her 3k,you fit refund her?
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Amaka555: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A lady had to do the unexpected in a bid to protect her pin while using an ATM in Enugu state. The teacher (judging from the shirt she wore) used her handbag and a polythene bag to shield the public from seeing her details at the ATM. An internet user who was shocked by the woman's action shared the picture online - with different reactions trailing it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/see-female-teacher-protected-details-atm-enugu-photo.html

Lol.. I no that Atm located at ogbete market.. You cant see clearly using the atm during day time.. So i dnt think shes tryna cover her pin
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by yotex20: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Abi o
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Poverty full Biafra o grin grin
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Obason22(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2018
igbo kwenu

Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by charmingeyes(m): 5:02am On Feb 10, 2018
She was protecting her eyes from the sun because of the reflection.

My take shaa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2018
blocking Sun rays as to see the prompts I guess.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by Mekuze2(m): 6:20am On Feb 10, 2018
When i visited Lagos i noticed that Afonjas are naturally stu****d
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lolz, you won't blame her, she's security conscious.
Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by christiancy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
God bless u on ur sence of reasoning.. d rest are so ignorant n less intuitive

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) by NJsimpleboi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ah ah.... Dats one Fcmb bank @ Holy Ghost bus stop.....never forget dah area, tho I didn't stay long in enugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.