Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (11912 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by SmartyPants(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
hahn:

You actually believe that nonsense? undecided

Logically, what reason would you have to disbelieve?

If a man says he is a prophet, certainly you would say okay, prophesy. Now that he has done that accurately, what reason do you logically have for refusing to believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
seankay:
The pastor should be investigated. He might be responsible by conniving with her mechanic or vulcanizer to put the car at risk. There is nothing like Juju. It's all hardwork and luck!
Nothing like juju abi? Come to benin and see with your eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by vaxx: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
one of my favorite Ghanaian actress, couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the news today. patoranking style of music. the dance hall queen mama. am gonna play your music throughout today......

now to the doom pastor, he cannot do anything to stop the disaster abi? if truly he sees any vision....

1 Like

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Atk1nson(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
don4real18:
He should be arrested...
Arrested for?
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by hahn(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
SmartyPants:

Logically, what reason would you have to disbelieve?

If a man says he is a prophet, certainly you would say okay, prophesy. Now that he has done that accurately, what reason do you logically have for refusing to believe?

Well you have a point
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Death can be4 anyone at any time, still don't understand wat juju has to do wit her death undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by room089: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ebony, the 'poison' and 'sponsor' crooner!

Why go so soon!

RIP
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Sanchez01: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
gues work
He didn't just predict her death but the cause. This is beyond guess work. Notice he also likened her end to another fellow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by vicardino(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Da grin things. Dem no dey hear word, no buy time, wait for ur own time. Wetin I sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Follygunners:

Fool... 99% downloading!
Seen, lalasticlala, Rule 2
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
seankay:
The pastor should be investigated. He might be responsible by conniving with her mechanic or vulcanizer to put the car at risk. There is nothing like Juju. It's all hardwork and luck!
We are not in a sane environment... Even people here will begin to insult you
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
sinaj:
arrested for what?
I have modified my post
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fourwinds:
why? he said what he saw....

you need to get educated
Educate me...
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
trapQ:
Atheists truly don't have sense.
What makes me an atheist?
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Butterflyl10n: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

He didn't just predict her death but the cause. This is beyond guess work. Notice he also likened her end to another fellow?

The guy he compared her death to also died via car crash and was 21 years old. Ebony would have been 21 by February 16th. shocked

The man wasn't guessing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
bezimo:

You are not afraid..you want to arrest a prophet of God..You want him to prophesy your own abi. Better be careful oh..Don't misyarn into calamity!!!
There are certain things you see, you look well and face front..
So, am I suppose to get scared?
My life is definitely not in his hands
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Orodje(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
zinaunreal:
What about other people that are far worse than her why are they not dead yet? You that posted this trash, why are you not dead yet, are you better. Utter nonsense. Screw the prophet and all this useless scam pastors. You will all burn in hell. Allow the dead to rest in peace. Nonsense

Correct Gee you make sense

smh for some people here, common sense is not common they say undecided
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Follygunners: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
don4real18:

Seen, lalasticala, Rule 2

Guy, ur pple dey Yaba-Left!
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Follygunners: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
don4real18:

What makes me an atheist?

Guy, abeg just tie heavy stone for ur neck and go jump inside river. Do humanity a BIG favor. Thanks!
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by don4real18(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Follygunners:

Guy, abeg just tie heavy stone for ur neck and go jump inside river. Do humanity a BIG favor. Thanks!
Don't quote me anymore...
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Follygunners: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
don4real18:

Don't quote me anymore...

Why? Cuz you said so? So quote don turn personal property now, abi? grin Ode!

1 Like

Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Opoki(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Nawa o, this small girl died at her prime, not even her prime cos she's just 20. RIP to her.
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Henry40: 2:03am On Feb 10, 2018
NONESENSE!!! E no go epp pesin win baba ijebu. Na wen small gal go die e won prophesy.
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by PETUK(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2018
At least her Puni will now rest
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Neymar1095(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Fake pastors and their rubbish .
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Neymar1095:
Fake pastors and their rubbish .
I know you are the only real prophet left now the world, now can you predict?
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Henry40:
NONESENSE!!! E no go epp pesin win baba ijebu. Na wen small gal go die e won prophesy.

Yes, baba what?
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Fourwinds: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
don4real18:

Educate me...
have you read about Nostradamus prophecies? at the time predicted those things to come,those who were privy to it weren't comfortable and he was asked why so many negative prediction..he said he wrote what he saw...

let me take you a bit home.....can you deny what you dreamt? what you dreamt is what you will tell someone whether good or bad
Re: Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) by Konquest: 3:04am On Feb 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
A video chanced upon by MandyNews.com sees a Prophet (name unknown) talking about the cause of Ebony’s death.

He touched on how Ebony Reigns went for juju for fame and breakthrough in her music career.

But as we all know, the devil gives with the right hand and takes away with the left.
The prophet touched on plans of the said juju people to kill Ebony for reasons best known to them.

The prophet also described in detail how Ebony will die—he said she’ll die in a car accident just like Terry Bon Chaka (and it has happened as predicted).

The man of God also commented on how Ebony is headstrong—refusing to take advice.

This revelation was made in October 2017.

Watch detailed video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGDnh1XcnV8

More via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/09/prophets-speaks-on-cause-of-ebonys-death-she-went-for-juju-video/

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Delta State Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See. / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.