Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case (34604 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by fairfield(f): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Victory for Jesus. All of una wey dey speak I'll against the children of God, you better repent before fire of God will burn. Shameeeeee to all una . Gate of hell will never prevail against the church of God
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Na thunder go fire these god of men

Yahoo criminals

Not everyone is a Criminal like you guy.

If Apostle Suleiman is a real Man of God may Every one who have been part of ppl raining insult on him move from one shame and reproach to another from this moment onward and may them never find peace in their body, business and family throughout this year. Amen
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
NothingDoMe:
That's the problem with Nigerians. We have more pressing issues on ground yet pastors are now your problem. When are we going to initiate #freethepeople from tyrannical governments? Your guess is as good as mine.

Just like someone said here a few months back, you all are cowards.

They are all Cowards. They really are

1 Like

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by lloyds(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Na thunder go fire these god of men

Yahoo criminals

All these pics can be photoshoped. . Not on anyone's side. But take it easy
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by jeroba1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
if you against APC,they will set you up to tarnish your image.for example ipob are terrorist, apostle Sulaimon is an adulterer and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned, the pastor in the centre of this scandal still has some nagging questions to answer... undecided

The Otobo girl gave very vivid descriptions and named names...only someone who had first hand knowledge could have done that

Vivid description like what and what. Do you know that "you are not as wise as ppl planning against you when you are unaware" .
Why do the book haram always have upper hand on the Nigerian Army when it comes to laying ambush.

What I'm driving at is they must have worked tirelessly behind the scene to get pictures, forged documents etc before coming out in the open to nail Suleiman.

The lady was used against Suleiman. That's the truth.
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Sheeple spotted grin grin grin
Hater of the Church spotted.

1 Like

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by muzeze77: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is not the end. Apostle Suleman you cannot make arrangement with a woman that has no ethics .She will turn around again in the future when the money stops flowing. There is no fire without smoke. Something happened, that lady could have confessed in canada like she did with her youtube videos but instead she came to his church. Some one paid her ticket , she cannot even mention the "politicians" that are interested in bringing down Suleman

2 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by qrymz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
No wonder he needed church members to pay 30% tithe. So he meant to use the money to pay Otobo and Keyamo off abi? Some dumb church members will be hailing pastor now say victory at last not knowing their money was a part of the settling item. So I saw a video of Otobo asking for forgiveness in Pastor's church. Give me good cash that can get me outta poverty and see if I won't confess that I killed my late father.
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by omofowowe: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
You must still be living in stone age or you refuse to upgrade your system or is it that you are not used to modern facilities because just of recent it revealed that there are now apps that can impose somebody picture on another person's own and all they need to do is just to gather several pictures of the person[q1uote author=LesbianBoy post=64924277]The otobo girl don collect money. Apostle suleman was caught red handed he is now trying to use the tithe his church members pay to escape justice grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by linkszelda: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
what about the names of the politicians and big pastors?? Abi she don forget??

so after almost one year she is just realising that keyamo chambers filed a suit without her consent.

story for the sheeple... pampers wearing sheeple
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by misgab: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
keyamo shame on you. Keyamo should be investigated based on the revelation by Otobo
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by HSfoundation(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense? grin

It supposed to buy you sense
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
HSfoundation:

It supposed to buy you sense
thanks!, you haven't made any sense either grin anything else reasonable you would like to add?
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Abigera(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
speechless. ....

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by BigBrother9ja: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
tamethem:

Not everyone is a Criminal like you guy.

If Apostle Suleiman is a real Man of God may Every one who have been part of ppl raining insult on him move from one shame and reproach to another from this moment onward and may them never find peace in their body, business and family throughout this year. Amen
Sit on it asslicker

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
sweetjohn:
If he slept with her and so. Are you now his judge? are you innocent or a saint? abeg, clear from road make he breath fresh air jare. I don't know why some people are so pained concerning men of God. and so, if they collect tithes what is your business? not as if anybody stop you from opening Your Own church o. Joblessness and poor leadership frustration is the reason why all this attack on MOG. Leave them alone they have done nothing to you. I believe since you are born you have never given offering or tithe before, so why the pained?
Sorry, I didn't read more than one line of the useless epistle.
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Sit on it asslicker

grin E pain am

Ase waaa in tireke grin
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by babiskinado(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Wamilele wamilele satan tinye aka na barbwire! They shall surely gather, but not of ME, I shall surely scatter them.
I shall build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Rainmaker69(m): 3:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmmmm
I have generally decided not to comment on this charade but I have a few 'legal' observations on these new developments.
1. Why is the affidavit deposed to in Abuja High Court when the case was filed in Lagos state High Court?
2. Why doesn't the affidavit bear a suit number?
3. Why did the deponent (Otobo) still use Keyamo's address as her address in her affidavit?
4. The affidavit is dated 29th January, what is the mischief in releasing it now?
5. Where is the proof that the Defendant's counsel has withdrawn from the case?
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by delishpot: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The otobo girl don collect money. Apostle suleman was caught red handed he is now trying to use the tithe his church members pay to escape justice grin grin grin grin

What Justice when the said victim denies the occurence of any crime or abuse? Do innocent people fear or face juatice?
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by ogbaj: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2018
kullozone:
Stephani is stupiid, Keyamo is stupiid, Suleman is stupiid... Infact, They're all stupiid smiley
you're stupidity personified
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by ogbaj: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
the gullibles will still believe that the crooked pastor is innocent.

the crooked pastor have paid the lawyers and every body off, with the correct amount anybody can be bought.

these thieving pastors will do anything to stay relevant and keep their gullible worshippers believing.
while others are the most gullible for believing Otobo's story in the first place
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by gare(f): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/sex-scandal-otobo-disowns-statement-document-kayamo-withdraws-case/

you will not go and take up go cases, i wonder how they even made you a SAN? Which landmark case have you won? Only good at Aproko cases
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by princevinco(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2018
Only truth is constant, falshood never last. The truth is gradually coming to light. I did ran an article on the issue, http://www.destinymoulders.com/stephanie-otobo-you-must-be-highly-gullible-to-believe-her-story/#more-2808. All i said in that article is gradually getting unfolded. I still want to warn you that are still saying rubbish about the man of God, 2Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by princevinco(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Apostle suleman was caught red handed he is now trying to use the tithe his church members pay to escape justice

@Omofowowe, you said that Suleman was caught red handed? Is it by you or please give us the identity of the person that caught him. I think, you need deliverance
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Psoul(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
I don't like the way these ppl are hiding from this thread.
They said that the Otobo should mention names and it has started. Now they don't want to say anything.
I hereby specially invite the following to this thread:

BluntBoy

BushWickBull

frosbil2

fratermathy

and all those like the above persons.

Pls can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by princevinco(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2018
It is highly unfortunate, some people cannot reason very well again that they can boldly make a foolish argument in public. Argument of issues they don't know anything about.

Please let put the story of Suleman and Otobo by the side, let us bring Stephenie Otobo on one side and bring the wife of Apostle Suleman in another side and compare the two women. Unless Suleman is a sex addict that would warrant him to leave his beautiful and intelligent wife for an ugly mutete. Even yourself, will you choose Otobo above the wife of Suleman?

Please reason very well and put aside the mindset you have about Suleman. He is a deliverance minister, he is still alive because the Power of God shielded him. If at any time he does anything unho67yly as the issue of Otobo, the spirit of God will leave him and the devil would have struck him dead by now. Myself that is not an ordained minister, I totally avoid anything that could break the hedge of God over my life.

Secondly, do you know the prize Apostle Suleman paid before such power and anointing of God could rest upon him? The number of months of prayer and fasting and waiting on God before God could release such power and anointing of God? Suleman must be out of his mind to lust after Otobo not even to have affairs with her. It is only a foolish person that can despise the power and anointing of God for an ugly lady like Stephenie Otobo as to be found on her laps.
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by uvalued(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2018
spartan117:
My God is still the God that disappoints the devices of the crafty that their hands cannot perform their enterprise - job 5:12

Shikena final
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The otobo girl don collect money. Apostle suleman was caught red handed he is now trying to use the tithe his church members pay to escape justice grin grin grin grin

Where is your sense?
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Vokians(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
princeking2:
I don't even know what to tell both the Otobo and Keyamo. Its obvious that confusion has entered their camp.
Abeg, I wan cook... No come use nonsense news quench my firewood.
Yes o. That is how confusion will always enter the camp of our enemy.Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.