Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case (34602 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by sirequity(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
FESTUS Keyamo, lawyer to Stephanie Otobo – the Canada-based musician that accused the general Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman of breaching a marriage proposal – has withdrawn as legal counsel to her from the case his chamber filed against the cleric.

This information emanates from Otobo who
also deposed an Affidavit of Disclaimer, stating, interalia, that the statement of defence filed at Ikeja high court, purportedly on her behalf by her lawyer was untrue.

According to Otobo, the statement and photographs exhibited in the court processes did not emanate from her.

“I was invited to my lawyer’s chambers to sign a bundle of documents but when I asked what the bundle of documents were meant for, I was deceived and told they were to be sent to the Nigeria Police to release my cell phone seized from me in March 2017 when I was arrested by the Police for blackmail and extortion, following the complaint of Apostle Suleman.

She said “with my affidavit of disclaimer, my lawyer quickly ran to Ikeja high court where the civil suit filed by Apostle Suleman against me came up for hearing, seeking to withdraw as my counsel.”

“In the said letter, my lawyer’s chambers surprisingly admitted that they never knew any known address of their client (Stephanie Otobo) despite having defended me so profusely.”

Confirming their withdrawal one of Festus Kayamo Chambers senior lawyers, Mr. Festus Afeiyadion, told newsmen that based on the videos their client, Stephanie Otobo, has released without informing them is the reason for their withdrawal.

Below is the affidavit deposed to by Otobo:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/sex-scandal-otobo-disowns-statement-document-kayamo-withdraws-case/

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by sirequity(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2018

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by sirequity(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is certainly not the end.

13 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by sirequity(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Crocky23: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
See humiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by SweetJoystick(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Them don threaten this one. No guts, no glory grin

12 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by LAFO: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2018

10 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by spartan117(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
My God is still the God that disappoints the devices of the crafty that their hands cannot perform their enterprise - job 5:12

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by EnEnPeecee: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
this animal keyamor may be among her alleged sponsors. May God continue to disgrace those who are bent on humiliating Christians in Nigeria keyamor inclusive amen.

Useless man

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by dlondonbadboy: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
....and it ends.

God was glorified.

The man of God became more popular.

And the devil was shamed once again!

Somebody shout faaayayayaya!

149 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by BigBrother9ja: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na thunder go fire these god of men

Yahoo criminals

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by RealGucci: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
fuc all of these shiits men

4 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Authoreety: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na who cum boro sense giv am na?

Oku eligwe di 2much

3 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Chiedu4Trump: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Whoever speaks against these Fulani herdsmen get invited to DSS and get lies told about them.

This Buhari's govt is satanic

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by MrMoney007: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
hh
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by LesbianBoy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
The otobo girl don collect money. Apostle suleman was caught red handed he is now trying to use the tithe his church members pay to escape justice grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Philinho(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
No he should continue with the case or hire the other useless man called freeze.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by AntiWailer: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
lol
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by nonut: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
A lot of backhand exchange is going on.
The apostle is making good use of his sheepie money.
Chai! Otobo and Festus don make am!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ok., next
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by joystickextend1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
oh alright

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Quality20(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
all I deduce is that ds otobo is not a credible person and can neither b relied upon nor trusted.
as for d lawyer, I don't c anything wrong with his position

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Aniwhyte(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
This otobo is really a mad dog

9 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by BERNIMOORE: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chai see your life KEYAMO, now a manipulator to malign for money. APC lawyer

5 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by AntiWailer: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mchew.
Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by NothingDoMe: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Victory! Congratulations to the church.

Shame to Buhari and his minions.

Festus keyamo Shame on you

16 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by yungcyrus(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Remain Daddy SubZero own make we hear him confession

1 Like

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by spartan117(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Na thunder go fire these god of men

Yahoo criminals
This is all the evidence that you used to pass judgement on someone. Shame on you

26 Likes

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
the gullibles will still believe that the crooked pastor is innocent.

the crooked pastor have paid the lawyers and every body off, with the correct amount anybody can be bought.

these thieving pastors will do anything to stay relevant and keep their gullible worshippers believing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by LesbianBoy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Victory!

Which victory? Apostle has still not told us what his suv was doing in daniella "big nyansh" okeke's compound. He has still not brought the "real picture" to the face time picture of him and otobo chatting. Since he claimed it's "photoshop". There has to be a real picture before one can photoshop grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
I don't even know what to tell both the Otobo and Keyamo. Its obvious that confusion has entered their camp.
Abeg, I wan cook... No come use nonsense news quench my firewood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.