Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics (2089 Views)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Obasanjo Wearing Cherubim And Seraphim Church Full Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Behold The President and COWmander in Chief of the Cow Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by Guestlander: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is really dumb. If you are led by a cow then what are you if not an animal?
Useless post.

6 Likes

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by Eggcelent(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Meaningless

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nku5: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Guestlander:
This is really dumb. If you are led by a cow then what are you if not an animal?
Useless post.

Who are the inhabitants of a Zoo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by wakaman: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yanmiri youth being relentllessly foolish.

7 Likes

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
wakaman:
Yanmiri youth being relentllessly foolish.

Duri mama nka.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by Guestlander: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
nwabobo:

Who are the inhabitants of a Zoo?

Folks like you. Sheeple.
They can't think for themselves, they parrot the same nonsense they are told without questions.

4 Likes

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by wakaman: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
nwabobo:

Duri mama nka.

We know your mothers are nothing to you, I understand. That's why you yanmiris can use your mother, grand mothers et Al to get hero beer and ISI ewu flenjour money.
I am sorry for your mother, if only she had known better.

10 Likes

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Guestlander:

Folks like you. Sheeple.
They can't think for themselves, they parrot the same nonsense they are told without questions.

Sadly for you and your ilks, I'm 6000 miles away from your zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
wakaman:

We know your mothers are nothing to you, I understand. That's why you yanmiris can use your mother, grand mothers et Al to get hero beer and ISI ewu flenjour money.
I am sorry for your mother, if only she had known better.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

4 Likes

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by wakaman: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Yanmiri youth, you can go and kill your mother now, for me, it's Friday night, I've got a whole lot of partying ahead.
Go on.scram!

3 Likes

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by sultaan(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Words like sheethole, and zoo is really becoming the way to describe what use to be home.

How an we change when these degrading word is now acceptable description of home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
sultaan:
Words like sheethole, and zoo is really becoming the way to describe what use to be home.

How an we change when these degrading word is now acceptable description of home
When our country starts to look like London or Dubai

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by Guestlander: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
nwabobo:

Sadly for you and your ilks, I'm 6000 miles away from your zoo.

Great achievement! I knew you can't be that smart.

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
SAI BABA

Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 12:01am On Feb 10, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri youth, you can go and kill your mother now, for me, it's Friday night, I've got a whole lot of partying ahead.
Go on.scram!

I know killing is a sport for you guys up there.
Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Guestlander:
Useless post.
I suspect he must be one of those species caged in the zoo. lipsrsealed
Re: New Pics Of The C In C In Full Regalia - Pics by nwabobo: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I suspect he must be one of those species caged in the zoo. lipsrsealed

E pain am.

(1) (Reply)

Of The Original 3 Regions, Only The North Is Actually Enjoying One Nigeria / Ekiti Election: Doctor Reveals New Twist About Fayose’s ‘injuries’ / Dele Momodu Blocks Guy On Twitter For Sharing Pictures Of Government Project S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.