Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

2019: APC Chairman Chased Out Of Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Chairman Chased Out Of Government House (901 Views)

Edo 2020:Obaseki Man(local govt chairman) Chased Away With His Police(video) / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Chairman Chased Out Of Government House by 11Ebisco: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
The Katsina State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Shittu S. Shittu, escaped mob attack yesterday evening, when thugs chased him out of the conference room of the Government House.

The incident happened while a former SMEDAN boss, Alhaji Bature Umar Masari, was at the Government House on a solidarity visit, after his recent defection to the APC.

Trouble started when Shittu, in his remark, claimed he did not know Bature Masari very well.

“I cannot say I know you very well but I know you were in PDP and you campaigned against us, when we were in the struggle.

“I hope you have not come here to deceive us and then go away.”

Apparently taking the remark as a slight on Bature Masari, his supporters threw caution to the winds and descended on the APC chairman, in the presence of the governor and senior government and party officials.

It took the intervention of security personnel to smuggle Shittu out of the council chambers.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-apc-chairman-chased-out-of.html

Re: 2019: APC Chairman Chased Out Of Government House by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
K
Re: 2019: APC Chairman Chased Out Of Government House by ufuosman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Dem no reach kill am?
Re: 2019: APC Chairman Chased Out Of Government House by Lipscomb(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of President Buhari, His Daughter And Grandchild / Peter Obi Pictured With Youth Rep, Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum London / BREAKING: Senator Omo-agege Breaks Silence Over ‘stolen’ Mace Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.