Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,297 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? (873 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? / Is It OK To Accept His Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by confrenzy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
i just want to know whether its okay to repeat a particular meal in a day. i dont know whether most people are confortable with it, or whether it happens as a result of little or no choice of affording three different meals for a three square meal. your honest replies is higly welcome on this. lets know
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by paris10: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2010
Thank God for your family!  Who defines what is OK and what is not? Millions of people are out there looking and begging for what to eat (one square meal a day is enough for these people), you guys are busy contemplating on what to eat out of your abundance.

I believe it is God who has provided your family with the abundance, but don't let your happiness or abundance  make other people sad.

If I ate garri for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I should still be thankful; it does make me strong. We only eat to refresh ourselves. Don't believe the hype; the media and the nutritionists have made us to believe that repeating meal in a day is bad, I beg to differ.

However, eating 3 different meal a day is what all us desire and its definitely a blessing. wink
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2010
It's not that bad but I just don't feel okay eating the same food twice or more in a day.
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by agathamari(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
some peopel eat the same thing every meal, every day for years and your complaining?
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by Radiant(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
Why don't u take a walk down your street and ask some of your neighbours? You'll be amazed how your next door neighbour feeds.
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by dominique(f): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2010
i eat like that sometimes cos i hate to waste, rest of my family? not on their lives (esp my mum)
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by kieryn(f): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2010
Growing up my mom cooked once a day. We fortunate if she cooked twice. If we didnt want to eat that all day then we find something else to eat. And if it soup will eat it up to three days. Now that i am on my own i cook once a day like stew. But eat it different ways stew with rice or plantain or with eba. It doesnt phase me.
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by rickie4us(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
I see no big deal in it but it is a big issue to some people.
Re: Is It Ok To Repeat Same Meal In A Day? by coolier(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2010
No. For a balance nutrition, one needs to have intakes of protein, carbohydrates and fats daily.

(1) (Reply)

Are Today's Mothers Doing Enough To Protect The Female Child? / - / NGO Support Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.