Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode (37075 Views)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by 9jaown(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

And this illiterates will still decide who will rule you and your family till 2023
you write with no punctuation mark, guess you are also an illiterate. Hope they don’t bring a brain dead Cow president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by PHILipu1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
9jaown:
you write with no punctuation mark, guess you are also an illiterate. Hope they don’t bring a brain dead Cow president.
some fools are so proud of the white man English.
I hate ass lickers.

Come let's relate with my local Edo dilect.
#He goat

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by legendEMT(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
WAITING TO HEAR ABDULLAHI, AHMADU, ABDULKADIR OR ANY OTHER NORTHERN NAME TO REPLACE THEM
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by 9jaown(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

some fools are so proud of the white man English.
I hate ass lickers.

Come let's relate with my local Edo dilect.
#He goat
You took correction by using punctuation mark. cheesy cheesy next time don’t post online and show the world you went to a low budget azz school.

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by bintushop: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2018
This is the third best president in Africa after Mandela and Gaddafi.. May Allah SWT continue to guide and strengthen PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by 34r194m84ry: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2018
jidamsel43:
I don't know why people don't read beyond the line. PMB acted based on the recommendation of NJC .
the decision is not unilaterally from the president but only followed the procedure
you bother ursef much bro, allow them to ventilates their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by PHILipu1(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2018
9jaown:
You took correction by using punctuation mark. cheesy cheesy next time don’t post online and show the world you went to a low budget azz school.

Some fools are so proud of the white man language and it's a pity.
Keep perfecting your English Mr man while your mates are out there making millions without English.

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by 9jaown(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep perfecting your English Mr man while your mates are out there making millions without English.
so you are out there making millions!! cheesy cheesy you that can’t compose a simple sentence.

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by 9jaown(m): 1:08am On Feb 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

tune to channels tv, if you have light in house sha. Heard Edo state have IDP camps. This government is working sha.

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by tiger28: 2:49am On Feb 10, 2018
As usual....no Yoruba will shout witchhunt, just let it be those "our ppl " dem. It will be a circus!
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by seguno2: 2:52am On Feb 10, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin see the wailing illiterates comments and you understand why lies are the only weapons found in their arsenal.

Did Buhari give him N500,000
Yes or no?
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by seguno2: 2:55am On Feb 10, 2018
voicelez:
He is sacked because he is not a Fulani

....or Kanuri like Buratai who owns multi million dollar mansions in Dubai.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by prof12(m): 6:35am On Feb 10, 2018
FarahAideed:

So why is he firing him now
Because everything has its time.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by prof12(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2018
9jaown:
so you are out there making millions!! cheesy cheesy you that can’t compose a simple sentence.

African mentality with English composure.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by Max24: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2018
The corruption fight of this government is against either opposition or southerners or christians. What happens to the corruptions of Abba Kyari, Malami and Danbazua in d mainasgate. I guess their own corruptions are all covered. Obj prosecuted members of his party while Jonathan sacked judges who are of his tribe and religion.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by Max24: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2018
kitaatita:
Ignorant Nairaland urchins won't read that the President followed recommendation of NJC. They would have blamed him if he followed Jonathan's foot steps in rejecting NJC recommendation
When did Jonathan reject NJC recommendations. Obj and Jonathan sacked many judges on NJCs recommendations. Buhari is just using this to play to the gallery. He is nor the first to sack justices.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by Omeokachie: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

We shall meet at the polls not on social media.
Majority of Buharists that are armed with their PVC are not even on social media.

Get all the likes you can get from IPOB terrorists on social media,we will have our way at the polls come 2019

Indeed, so many underage children are armed with PVC (pics are all over social media) which will still not be enough to save Buhari from being chased away from aso rock come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by kitaatita: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Max24:
When did Jonathan reject NJC recommendations. Obj and Jonathan sacked many judges on NJCs recommendations. Buhari is just using this to play to the gallery. He is nor the first to sack justices.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151762-exclusive-ex-cjn-writes-jonathan-accuses-president-unjustly-treating-justice-salami.html
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by kernel504(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Jolar101:

Lol you are wrong about me.

Should case you don't know. I am Dr Jesus pikin. We don't need poor 72 virgins but almighty God righteousness.

You are an hungery N1000 Vote seller who lacks self esteem discipline to say no to campaigns sharing money.

Are you typing from IDP Camp, Osun?
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by sweetgala(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2018
marttol:
Misplaced priority... Fulani herdsmen are killing people all over the country, he did nothing about it... He only cares about firing someone...

NIGERIA HAS SUFFERED, AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER AS LONG AS OUR LEADERS MINDSET IS LIKE THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN (BLACK)

you can check the Oxford advance dictionary for the meaning of the word "BLACK "...it never connotes anything associated with GOOD.

The Fulani herdsmen should not stop the process of judicial review and governance.

If you are wilfully ignorant I can relieve you of such a sickness, the NJC is headed by the CJN who is an Igbo man and includes senior judicial officers. If they give a recommendation the president is obligated to sign it if there is merit in the finding.

They recommended the judge's for retirement and the president signed shikena. I'm proud of the NJC because they were petitioned by the public to investigate the actions of the judges in delivering their duties found them wanting and did the appropriate thing.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by sweetgala(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Max24:

Do you remember the justice salami dabacle

Permit me to juggle your memory
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151762-exclusive-ex-cjn-writes-jonathan-accuses-president-unjustly-treating-justice-salami.html
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by sweetgala(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2018
legendEMT:
WAITING TO HEAR ABDULLAHI, AHMADU, ABDULKADIR OR ANY OTHER NORTHERN NAME TO REPLACE THEM

The mediocre individual you are didn't bother to research the process for appointment of judges in Nigeria.

Buhari doesn't have the powers to unilaterally appoint officers of the court without recommendation from the NJC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by Max24: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2018
sweetgala:

Do you remember the justice salami dabacle

Permit me to juggle your memory
I dont get your drift and i remember justice Salamis case.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by omowolewa: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2018
smirn:
Make e be, abeg make e pain you so tey you go dey cry.
Blackblood
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

I am typing from IDP Camp, Osun

You should have told me earlier you have been typing from IDP camp.

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
I hope other Judges will learn.
Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by sweetgala(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Max24:
I don't get your drift and I remember justice Salamis case.

your argument was that GEJ never went against the recommendations of the NJC which is false, the consequences of his actions as regards the Salami matter would linger on within the judiciary for years to come

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by PHILipu1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
9jaown:
only fools that are so proud of the white man language.
People are making millions without English

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by PHILipu1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
9jaown:
tune to channels tv, if you have light in house sha. Heard Edo state have IDP camps. This government is working sha.
only fools that don't know that Edo state set up IDP camp for people who are running away from fighting in the north-east.

Atleast we don't hear bombing in or around Abuja like it was during PDP era

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by PHILipu1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omeokachie:

Indeed, so many underage children are armed with PVC (pics are all over social media) which will still not be enough to save Buhari from being chased away from aso rock come 2019.

Fools don't also know that just as we have under age voters in the north,that is how we also also have thugs and cultists that are also snatching ballot papers and doing double thumb printing in the south.

So the rigging do cancel each other out.

Chase Buhari out?
We shall decide that at the polls,i hope you will not come here to cry that Buhari rig the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Justices Ademola, Tokode by 9jaown(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

only fools that don't know that Edo state set up IDP camp for people who are running away from fighting in the north-east.

Atleast we don't hear bombing in or around Abuja like it was during PDP era
Don’t know why you are quick to throw jabs. Sha, Your English is very poor. You said “ only fools that don’t know that” grin grin I will keep asking you the secondary school you went to. You can’t compose a simple sentence correctly. They reason why you don’t hear grin or the reason why there is no case of bomb blast is because the people behind it are in power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) / Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.