Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court (34329 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
A 32-year-old businesswoman, Adenike Bolarinwa, has urged an Agege Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her eight-year-old loveless marriage, citing sexual harassment and constant battering.

Adenike, an indigene of Abeokuta, Ogun, told the court on Friday there was no more love between her and the husband, Abiola Bolarinwa.

The mother of two, who resides at Obawole, Okeira in Aguda-Ogba area of Lagos, said: “My husband constantly beats me and no longer cares for me and our children.’’

The woman, who described her husband as irresponsible, said he often demanded sex amid harassment and blackmail.

“He calls me unprintable names in the presence of the children.

“My husband often makes uncomplimentary utterances about me while forcefully having sex with me; he calls me a harlot,” she said.

The petitioner accused her husband of threatening her life, adding that he had turned her into a punching bag.

“I had to run away from the house when it became unbearable.

“There was a time my husband beat me severely and l was in coma for three days and admitted in the hospital for weeks.

“He is irresponsible, I want the court to separate us as I am no longer interested in the union.’’
She asked the court to grant the custody of their children to her.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the woman was fighting back tears in his passionate plea to the court to dissolve the marriage.

“I want to live comfortably and in peace.”

The respondent, Abiola, a surveyor, however, denied the allegations, describing his wife as wayward and arrogant.

“My wife is stubborn, rude and has no respect for me as her husband.’’

The 38-year-old husband, however, told the court: “I still love her; I do not want the marriage dissolved.

“l promise to resolve whatever disagreement and conflicts we are facing.”

The court’s President, Mrs Ibironke Elabor, who advised the estranged couple to keep the peace, adjourned the case until March 1 for the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) to take over the case.

http://thenationonlineng.net/wife-court-hubby-wants-kill-sex/
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
The title of this thread tho.. I wanted to give him a National Merit Award for being a badass Stallion grin

The 38-year-old husband, however, told the court: “I still love her; I do not want the marriage dissolved.

You don't want the marriage dissolved so that you can finally kill her with sex?

His name alone says it all, they can die because of pussy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by biacan(f): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Men should learn how to be respectful towards their wives decisions.....Too much of everything is bad so is sex as far as I'm concerned if your wife is not in the mood and you lured her on and had your way....? Now that's rape and such men should be brought before the law cool let them face their jail times..... I hope it helps wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by ebujany(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oga why u wan kill madam with sex? It's not fair o

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wrong title/Sensational headline.

Looking at the title, one would think the husband is a german machine in bed and would be tempted to ask "what do women want?"

But it's a case of: battery, neglect, blackmails and forceful marital sex.

Please Nairalanders, always read the post. Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by kestolove95(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2018
even if u want to kill her with sex, do it with respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
in other words he can kill her wit sex. as long as he do it wit respect, ok noted.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
I dont think there is anything like forceful sex in marriage, but battery, violence is a no no

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Giddymoney(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
I just dey wonder how many rounds D man dey give the woman

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:

This doesn't make sense na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
For once Cyriacus Izekwe did not report this story.

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by nairalanduseles: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:

u wey love sex die ........ lol i know u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Mc1807(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ion care!!

Meanwhile:#NOTO FULANI PRESIDENCY

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Benblaq(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
J
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Gangster1ms: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
What else do u expect... u think say to pay bride price na beans? Give it to him even when u in child labour he has the right. Stop complaining and be submissive! angry

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by joystickextend1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
nawa o

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by nairalanduseles: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Men should learn how to be respectful towards their wives decisions.....Too much of everything is bad so is sex as far as I'm concerned if your wife is not in the mood and you lured her on and have your way....? Now that's rape and such men should be brought before the law cool let them face their jail times..... I hope it helps wink

u still dey here dey type rubbish ........shey u don go fetch water for river

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by olusayeroyagi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
when i see stories like dis what comes to my mind is dat was dia no love btw dem b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by DavidEsq(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Men should learn how to be respectful towards their wives decisions.....Too much of everything is bad so is sex as far as I'm concerned if your wife is not in the mood and you lured her on and have your way....? Now that's rape and such men should be brought before the law cool let them face their jail times..... I hope it helps wink
The only thing it (ur post)helps to do is to promote unfathomable and incurable ignorance of an unparalleled quantity.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Obhiaba1on1: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:

Only in Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by justuschi50: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u still dey here dey type rubbish ........shey u don go fetch water for river
he has a point, not because she is ur wife she will give it too u every time sex is for child reason not enjoyment. trace back to d Bible
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by lagdmark(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Meanwhile, other sex- starved women within the neighborhood want their lazy husbands to kill dem with marathon Sex.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
The court should dissolve d marriage, the man is guilty.

Dont ask me how I know. The answer is in the thread

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by nairalanduseles: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
justuschi50:
he has a point, not because she is ur wife she will give it too u every time sex is for child reason not enjoyment. trace back to d Bible

wetin concern me with bible shey i tell u say i be religeous person ni .....i am a traditionalist
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by olowobaba10: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
AND THIS IS NEWS ?

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court by Teeboi56: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
ebujany:
Oga why u wan kill madam with sex? It's not fair o
Amebor
Wetin consign u naw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / MARRIAGE: 4 Promises Guys Cannot Keep. / Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.