Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! (947 Views)

The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / This Is Your Opportunity To Earn In Bitcoin Daily Without Stress / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! by lobell: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Time and tide waits for no one. This is a popular cliche but it holds true everytime. You will not realize the value of time until you sit back and take a look at your past and realize how much you could have achieved or how much you have lost by standing on the sidelines. The country is a mess, but Nigerians...we are like cockroaches...the more you kill us the more we multiply. Still we rise above challenges and survive. But mere survival is ot enough. It's time to dig deep, get those creative juices flowing and break free from the rut you currently find yourself.

Forexcrow Services an integrated online escrow service and marketplace is set to give you the leverage you need to break free from the present financial crunch. The government will not help you, nobody owes you nothing but you. You owe it to yourself to reinvent yourself and make it above everybody's expectation. They expect you to fail. Why not give them a bone to chew on while you soar. Defeat their expectations and kill their dreams for you while creating yours for you.

One way you can emancipate yourself is by buying and reselling at a markup. Nigeria is predominantly a buying and selling community. You can sell any and everything, new, used, physical, abstract, goods, services, digital or downloadable content. You are limited only by your imagination. Forexcrow helps you to sell your products using a modified pay on delivery model (ie. escrow). A very large portion of buyers see your items, like them, but are scared you will not deliver after they pay. This is the reality on ground, I mean this is Nigeria and we know ourselves. On the other hand you can choose to send your item and get paid after the buyer receives but I can bet my left hand your item and your money will enter "voicemail" as we like to call it. This is where forexcrow steps in and saves the day. We receive the money on your behalf, you send the item, the buyer receives and acknowledges or you show proof of delivery and you get paid. Simple! Everything from you advertising your product to getting paid is handled seamlessly on one site.

You may be wondering how you can show proof of delivery if the buyers fails to acknowledge. Elementary! (in the words of Sherlock Holmes) Do you know that NIPOST, yes our very own NIPOST offers parcel delivery? There's nothing you can't post, except maybe a human being. I have used it severally. Go to your local NIPOST office and ask about registered parcel deliveries. EMPHASIS ON REGISTERED! Registered ensures the buyer signs before receiving and it also ensures the item comes back to you if undeliverable. Also, (this is in the works) NIPOST is working on a parcel tracking system. You heard it here first! It's still hush hush for now but it's being worked on and when it launches you can tell where your parcel is per time. This is not to preclude other parcel services like DHL, UPS, etc and even Transporters who are currently also doing a good job albeit expensive or undocumentable as the case may be.

So as the years are rolling by - we'll be done with March soon and enter the second quarter - set yourself up to change your status and by God you can. Yes you can!

See link below and in my signature.
Re: This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! by brownsugar23: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please explain in detail form
Re: This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! by lobell: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
brownsugar23:
Please explain in detail form

Do you have any goods or service you are currently selling? What is it?
Re: This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! by Inehmesit: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is it go to be similar to OLX services, where you post an ad and get people calling you. I'm still trying to get your point.
Re: This is your opportunity to make good money In 2018! by lobell: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Inehmesit:
Is it go to be similar to OLX services, where you post an ad and get people calling you. I'm still trying to get your point.

No sir! It's different from OLX.matter of fact is, It is an alternative to ebay but with the added protection of an escrow service. Why don't you signup and see for yourself how it works. I'll hold your hand and help you over any challenges you may have. See link below and in my signature.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Fadama Guys Ready For Agri-business / Why The Frivolous Spending? / Cold Room Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.