Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cee-c Clears The Air On The Controversial N45million Comment - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-c Clears The Air On The Controversial N45million Comment (664 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Clears The Air On The Controversial N45million Comment by Carsonv(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
It's no longer news that CeeC's statement has been twisted, misunderstood and rehashed to make her look evil.

Yes we agree she's not the most outgoing housemate. Yes we know for some reason we're yet to find out, Tobi is so into her. Maybe he'll explain what he saw when the show ends. But the undue misinterpretation is totally uncalled for.

Here are the exact words she used in her statement:

"For me money is not important to but who I become. I know if I leave this house today or tomorrow without that N45million naira I know I'll make that more than 45 ...what is N45million. You can make it in a week if you're someone... "

We know that just one person will win the N45million but what you become after that is far more important. N45 million is a great deal of money, but should the rest 18 or 19 housemates who don't win it suck up and end the world of them? You can make that N45 million if you were someone who was focused on doing that.

Trust me there are people who make that money in a day. And when u hang around them for long, it becomes your frame of reference.

Though I'll say she exaggerates for emphasis but I believe that any of the housemates there can make that N45million even without winning the money.

It's all about what you believe.

If you believe you or you can't, you're right!

Let's cut the girl some slacks on that one please. We know where her wahala dey.

Well see what her Instagram account manager wrote.

Re: Cee-c Clears The Air On The Controversial N45million Comment by duroc(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Too much grammar dy cause word interpretation
Re: Cee-c Clears The Air On The Controversial N45million Comment by kestolove95(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
who is operating her social media page must be on cheap drug, so u want to tell me dat u reading her mind far away south Africa from nigeria? nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther: Did The Ancient Bini Kingdom Inspire The Fictional Wakanda? / #bbnaija:see What Cee-c Was Caught Doing To Alex Again(video) / Breaking Bad Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.