Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe (1488 Views)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by Mubarack44(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
TIV people disguised as Fulani herdsmen to people. And they got caught.

My fellow friends on this platform,is it not an irony that when atrocity is perpetrated irrespective of the location we presumably glue it the Fulaniherdmen, this presumptuous sins of ours is the chief of all sins and unless we call a spade by its real name various societal problems could hardly be solved.

Being a pessimist,I opted to remain mute believing that one day society will restore its default setting.Here is a motorcyclist Abubakar Adamu (tusorow)as popularly called. Cut and crosscut last night by some TIV tugs alone federal road between bantaje -G/dorowa Axis at 10:30pm.fortunately they were apprehended by the produce collectors in Gidan-Idi.The Suspects were 3 in number and properly dressed in typical Fulani traditional attires to disguised their identity.

Their reasons is not far from the New common political ideology that crime is a prerogative of Fulani herds men .looking at the location or scene,no one can associate it to Tiv people had the criminal escaped. I therefore want to reiterate here that a crinal has no tribe,ethnic or religion who ever commit a crime is a criminal.Hence any exoneration or prerogative base on tribal or religion is a concoction, interpolation, fabrication and exaggeration created to sabotage the image of that particular religion or tribe. For our youth,let's endeavour to posses a filter or gauge for separating right from wrong meanwhile, our places of worship sometimes contributes to our troubles.

At times those parading as men and women of God are mere but politicians hunt dogs trading and disseminating provocative massages which are not actually right and the youth drive this idea via social media and whole society is saturated. Kudus to the executive chairman of wukari and the able youth leaders both christian and Muslim for the peace we enjoyed today is attributed to your efforts. May we continue to enjoy for as long as we exist.

Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by biacan(f): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
shocked Nawa o benue is messed up already so much blood on their soil
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by madridguy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hence any exoneration or prerogative base on tribal or religion is a concoction, interpolation, fabrication and exaggeration created to sabotage the image of that particular religion or tribe.

Thank God the bastards were caught, if not the whole media will be shouting Fulani again. @ OP, thanks also for bringing this to us. Our brown envelope media outlet won't see this to publish.

1 Like

Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by madridguy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Benue is headquarter of cultist. Thanks to their selfish politician.

biacan:
shocked Nawa o benue is messed up already so much blood on their soil
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
embarassed angry angry angry embarassed lipsrsealed Ehinkunle lota wa,ile ni aseni ngbe.A man's enemies will be the members of his own household
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by mexxmoney: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nothing concern me for this matter. Omenkalives, over to you
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by biacan(f): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
madridguy:
Benue is headquarter of cultist. Thanks to their selfish politician.

Benue was a peaceful state not until ortom stopped listening to pdp and starts listening to apc.... I learnt fayose just gave him some balls.....lets wait and see what happens cool
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by Nogodye(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Benue need serious cleansing
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by madridguy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Benue was a peaceful state? shocked shocked shocked Leave APC/PDP matter for now. Maybe you should ask people from the state how Young Alhaji, Gemade and David Mark turned Benue into battle field and home of cultist.

biacan:
Benue was a peaceful state not until ortom stopped listening to pdp and starts listening to apc.... I learnt fayose just gave him some balls.....lets wait and see what happens cool
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by biacan(f): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
madridguy:
Benue was a peaceful state? shocked shocked shocked Leave APC/PDP matter for now. Maybe you should ask people from the state how Young Alhaji, Gemade and David Mark turned Benue into battle field and home of cultist.

Nah madridguy you can't keep blaming everyone for your misfortune it's never been done that way.... FYI benue has always been one of the peace loving state in Nigeria not until when this government came into and destroy everything they seems to lay their hands on..... they should keep it up.... 2019 is around the corner.....wink
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by kestolove95(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2018
fake news

1 Like

Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by wakaman: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Guerilla
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by mysticwarrior(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2018
violence everyday in Benue
Re: TIV People Disguised As Fulani Herdsmen To People See What They Did To My Brothe by Horhlardahyor(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2018
God Will deliver us in this Country

(1) (Reply)

See How Soldiers On Special Force Training Are Being Molested By Fellow Officers / Fraudulent Glo 5X Recharge / Rich Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Confesses Using His Dad For Money Ritual (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.