Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. (1086 Views)

Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by 042report: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
As Received From Mr Chijioke Uzowuru 042report Learnt That Miss Veronica Borrowed 28k from Mr Chijioke only to run away without paying back,
This What He Wrote Below;

http://042report.com/this-female-corper-is-wanted-for-absconding-with-28k-debt/

Mr PLEASE I NEED TO GET THE ADDRESS OF THIS LADY ,SHES AN EXCOPER WHO SERVED IN JOS BUT PASS OUT DECEMBER.

I borrowed her some money while we were serving and she promised to pay back December!I never knew her plan was to run after collecting her cert .now she stopped picking my calls since last month because she knows I can’t trace her home address but I’ll be grateful if someone can help me locate her .

“People are ungrateful 28000 is not a small cash ”

Her name is VERONICA ANTHONY ,she’s at Kaduna now but I can’t get her real home address .this is her mobile number

+234 816 305 6395

http://042report.com/this-female-corper-is-wanted-for-absconding-with-28k-debt/

Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hahahah...

Some people ehn!
You go borrow them money finish, you go con use abeg take collect am back.

Mr Chijioke, you have done the right thing. Veronica should be made to return the money she borrowed.
Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by jonero4(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
dis is naija ..u must shine ur eyez
Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
She is coming back to pay you Mr. Chijioke
Alawee no the show again
Na person wife self
Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by scaramenga: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
The gal no even fine sef
Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
na cox of 28k una cum dey make person daughter debtor celeberity?
Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Don't you know that money borrowed to a Nigerian girl is other wise a money forgone ?
Re: This Female Corper Is Wanted For Absconding With 28k Debt. by kenny160: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
i hate people like dat gosh, even d money is not more dan 1naira so far u help her, she shouldnt for any reason take ur money away pls get her on fbk, she is dre track her down or add me i will help u track her, add me on fbk abiodun m oseni

(1) (Reply)

Current Best NYSC Orientation Camps In Nigeria / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi / ...,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.