Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Doing Mlm The Right Way In This 2018- Lesson I Learnt From My Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing Mlm The Right Way In This 2018- Lesson I Learnt From My Experience (242 Views)

How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies / Online Business That Pays This 2018 / I Have 100k Now Please What Business Can I Venture Into This 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Mlm The Right Way In This 2018- Lesson I Learnt From My Experience by honestprofits: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Some of the reasons too many people : 95% distributors are failing and why more than 98% of distributors are making less than $100.00 per month

*They don’t want to leave their comfort zone

* They don’t understand what they are into.

* They join wrong leadership

* They are misled

* They work hard without knowledge

* They make wrong choices on the company’s they work with.

* They lack proper support and etc

*They think that they are working for someone

* They think it’s a get-rich-quick-overnight business

*Laziness and unorganized

*Lack of communication skills

*Lack of accountability

*Unwillingness to unlearn and learn new skills on know how.

*Lack of action

*Quit too early. This could be explained as a distributor that has all the training, is accountable, willing to learn etc but decide to quit after few months of efforts.

*Lack of Persistency , Consistency , and Perseverance
Unless you are networking, you soon may be “not working.” Network marketing is not just becoming mainstream, it’s emerging today as the dominant market trend. It’s a trend that can’t be, won’t be stopped. We are entering an era of giant killers! Individuals today have as much power and knowledge accessibility as corporations! Instead of being a victim of change, you are now in a position to be a change.._Dr. Denis Waitley.

Don’t be misled:Don’t follow the money, search for a leader that can understand your weaknesses, and the leader that can coach you!

You will get ahead and money will be one of the rewards…

FINALLY, TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN MLM/NETWORKING, YOU NEED A GOOD COACH, PERSEVERANCE, RIGHT KNOWLEDGE, AND TAKING ACTION

Have a happy week!!!

Yours sincerely
Tony
www.phytosciencenigeria.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Take Your Business Online And Maintain Authority / Web Designer In Abuja - Web Developer In Abuja / Adwab Creations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.