Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? (585 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? by Upritman(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2018
@SuanusBlog

Have you been wondering who the first born-again vice president of Nigeria is from 1960? Think no further as president Buhari’s vice, Prof.Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that He is the one.
Osinbajo revealed this while speaking on Friday at St. Peter:s Anglican Church, Otun-Ekiti, Ekiti State, during the burial ceremony of Pa Daniel Olajide Adebiyi.

According to Him, his role in President Muhammadu Buhari's administration is to add to the integrity, do the right thing and push the government in the right way.

Osinbajo noted that there is a divine purpose for him being the first born-again Christian and pastor elected as Nigeria's vice president.

He said: "I believe very strongly that there is a reason for my being elected as Vice President, and possibly the first born-again Christian, the first pastor to have been elected as Vice President. God is not the God of accident. He understands expertly what He wants to do. My role there is to add to the integrity, to do the right thing and make sure that we push our government in the right way."

The vice president, who asked for prayers, said: "This is a golden opportunity for us as Christians. When the two of us agree on anything, the Lord our God will bring it to pass. Agree with me that our country will be great and our country will be great."

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/02/who-is-first-born-again-vice-president.html

Re: Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? by agwom(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Is there any born again politician?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? by Aegon(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
You’re talking to Anglicans that you’re the first born again Vice President?

Late Ekwueme was a lay reader in the same church and he’s not born again?

By the way what does “born again “ really mean?

Is it a title you confere on yourself? Or is it something people see in you?

So because you’re born again does that mean you’re offering good leadership because I don’t see the connection.

Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (PBUH) was he born Again? yet he united the country and till today the country misses his servant leadership.

You’re born again yet Christians are dying daily for their land in benue and taraba yet your born again took sides with the radical islamists because of political correctness.

An Igbo was lynched by Muslims in Kano due to a false allegation under your watch her name was Bridget

Another Yoruba RCCG evangelist woman was beheaded in Abuja by the same people, nobody has been arrested till now

Yet your born again ass was silent because of politics.

Please Oga continue to lie to people who believe you. But remember each time you set aside your Christian beliefs in other to be more politically correct you have CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD. You have loved the world and the love of the father is not in you.

PS. I had high hopes on you but alas
You’re as bad as your master Bugari

1 Like

Re: Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? by emmasege: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Osinbajo is dumber than I thought.

His holier than thou attitude is really annoying. So, Ekwueme wasn't a Christian and neither is GEJ?

Osinbajo's type will be shocked if they eventually make heaven, because Christ condemns self-righteousness in the strongest terms. They will be shocked to see people whom they thought couldn't make heaven seated with the Lamb on His throne.

Come, is this (self righteousness) what they teach in RCCG?
Re: Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? by Cajal(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2018
agwom:
Is there any born again politician?
.... correct guy...nil
Re: Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? by dlondonbadboy: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Haha..see strategy. But christains are wiser now..

You are bornagain, yet you sit back and do nothing while innocent people are killed daily..You lie juat like the devil. You pretend. You support evil and defend evil..

Oga Pastor, you need to be born again, again!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo & Dickson Seriake At Foundation Laying Ceremony Azikel Refinery / I Will Succeed Governor Ajimobi. Prof. Adeolu Akande (photos) / Is Saraki Really The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.