Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

With My Juju I Would Wreck You : This Is My Real Life Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With My Juju I Would Wreck You : This Is My Real Life Story (557 Views)

Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies / 'Oshiomhole Will Wreck APC' - Daniel Nwafor Warns / Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With My Juju I Would Wreck You : This Is My Real Life Story by IkpuMmadu: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Around May, I have noticed real imbalance and lapses in my company. I'd say that the greatest mistake I made was hiring my brother to be my manager. My brother isn't a bad guy or a thief but he was simply too religious and couldn't grasp the real deal in running a large restaurant, events centre and bar.

As a Lord's Chosen mopol, his relationship with our customers were poor. He was only interested in being honest while ignoring what customers needed. He liked doing things the old way and quite opinionated.

And we started losing customers. Money wasn't flowing anymore yet I sustained their salaries with my personal money. For an events centre, restaurant and bar I put over 15m to raise, would I let it die?
One day, an idiot walked into my restaurant with food. My workers told him we don't allow people bring food from outside. He thundered out shouting that he will close my place with juju within few months.

Juju Works And So What?
By September, our baseline was down. Nobody cared about customers complaints. From the cooks to the waitresses, everyone minded their own only to be paid by month end from me.
While we were going down, the young man boasted to his friends his juju has started working against us.

https://etimes.com.ng/juju-wreck-real-life-story/

DD Orindu Restaurant, Bar and Events Centre at No 8 Marwa Road Satellite Town Lagos is surrounded by a plethora of bukas and tiny joints but we set a class and served the upper echelons of the society. Our services were expensive. So there was no way we would muscle out these bars with cheap foods etc. Since your place serves different customers why attack my place with juju?

First thing I did was to recognize our weakness. Pay off all my workers, close my company and give the guy a false impression that his juju has worked and won.

From October, I shut down my office till January.

While we were out of business, naysayers went about laughing and rejoicing about the power of their juju until last week when I drove to my office with loads of cleaners.

The juju man saw us and couldn't talk to me. I parked right in front of his bar for him to see that we ain't say never neither do we die.

To teach the juju man a lesson, I'm knocking down prices of every goddamn drink. Food will be best quality yet cheapest in Amuwo Odofin LGA. We have policemen and OPC everyday. We sale palmwine, nkwobi, fish, ugba, asu, etc.
Re: With My Juju I Would Wreck You : This Is My Real Life Story by lobell: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Around May, I have noticed real imbalance and lapses in my company. I'd say that the greatest mistake I made was hiring my brother to be my manager. My brother isn't a bad guy or a thief but he was simply too religious and couldn't grasp the real deal in running a large restaurant, events centre and bar.

As a Lord's Chosen mopol, his relationship with our customers were poor. He was only interested in being honest while ignoring what customers needed. He liked doing things the old way and quite opinionated.

And we started losing customers. Money wasn't flowing anymore yet I sustained their salaries with my personal money. For an events centre, restaurant and bar I put over 15m to raise, would I let it die?
One day, an idiot walked into my restaurant with food. My workers told him we don't allow people bring food from outside. He thundered out shouting that he will close my place with juju within few months.

Juju Works And So What?
By September, our baseline was down. Nobody cared about customers complaints. From the cooks to the waitresses, everyone minded their own only to be paid by month end from me.
While we were going down, the young man boasted to his friends his juju has started working against us.

DD Orindu Restaurant, Bar and Events Centre at No 8 Marwa Road Satellite Town Lagos is surrounded by a plethora of bukas and tiny joints but we set a class and served the upper echelons of the society. Our services were expensive. So there was no way we would muscle out these bars with cheap foods etc. Since your place serves different customers why attack my place with juju?

First thing I did was to recognize our weakness. Pay off all my workers, close my company and give the guy a false impression that his juju has worked and won.

While we were out of business, naysayers went about laughing and rejoicing about the power of their juju until last week when I drove to my office with loads of cleaners.

The juju man saw us and couldn't talk to me. I parked right in front of his bar for him to see that we ain't say never neither do we die.

To teach the juju man a lesson, I'm knocking down prices of every goddamn drink. Food will be best quality yet cheapest in Amuwo Odofin LGA. We have policemen and OPC everyday. We sale palmwine, nkwobi, fish, ugba, asu, etc.

Nice comeback, and marketing drive.
Re: With My Juju I Would Wreck You : This Is My Real Life Story by Lipscomb(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Your pix and that of juju man.
Re: With My Juju I Would Wreck You : This Is My Real Life Story by Lloydfather(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Juju Works And So What?

NEVER GIVE UP.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 1 University Lecturer, 10 Police Officers' Wives / I Cannot Overlook Killings In Any Part Of Nigeria - President Buhari Says / APC NEC To Take Final Stand On Oyegun Today - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.