Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) (455 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by helobabe: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2018
GistMore.com

she caption;

#Repost @twmagazineng with @instatoolsapp ・・・
STILL ON OMOTOLA! #omotola4point0 .
"I'm not afraid of getting older; I'm afraid of not being fulfilled, like I didn't do everything I could do." Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
What is Omotola up to as she accelerates into a new decade?

Movies? Music? Politics?

Find out soon... Watch this space!

https://www.gistmore.com/omotola-jolade-covers-tw-magazine-photo

Re: Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by helobabe: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by SIMPLYkush: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2018
omotola forgot how she was fvcking nollywood directors for roles in movies, well i don't blame her....i blame rhe useless husband of hers who agreed to marry her even after he found out her pussy is wider than river nile
Re: Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by OneCorner: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
omotola forgot how she was fvcking nollywood directors for roles in movies, well i don't blame her....i blame rhe useless husband of hers who agreed to marry her even after he found out her pussy is wider than river nile
No need to see your picture before knowing your head structure cool
Awon omo ofo cool
Olori pelebe cool
Chinedu alaye baje cool
Bitterness runs through their blood cool

Re: Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2018
I like her decency.

She is cool and comely.
Re: Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by 007author(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2018
I want to fvck her #MILF
Re: Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) by LieutenantBOBO: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You're just vexed!

In almost every post, you must comment trash!

Please try & find what makes you happy xo you can stop displaying your frustration & ignorance here.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: Junior Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate / Chris Brown Wants To Tour With Rihanna "2 For 2" / Davido Enjoying His Life To The Fullest With New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.