Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

10+ Firehot Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria, Part Time/full Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10+ Firehot Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria, Part Time/full Time (475 Views)

Tips To Grow Your Business Online In Nigeria With A Tight Budget / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples / Part-time Tech Bloggers And Writers Are Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10+ Firehot Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria, Part Time/full Time by martins80(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018

In today’s guide, I’ll show you how to make money blogging in Nigeria and all around the world. I have personally made over $50 from blogging every month from affiliate marketing, Google AdSense, e-book sales, services offered and events. And that’s exactly what I’m going to show you here… how to start a blog and make money from it in Nigeria.

What’s blogging and making money online ?

Blogging is currently a trending phrase on Google and other search engines on the internet these days with over 2.5 million websites talking about it. But despite the huge discussion on this topic, a lot of people do not understand the concept or know how to make money from it.

Now, you may ask this: how to make money with a blog for beginners?

I believe blogging is a business of publishing articles aimed at providing solutions on a web blog. A typical example is this guide you are reading right now. It was thought of, researched, written and published by a blogger.

Back to the question previously asked, can you really make money from blogging? If yes, how?

Not to worry; I’ll break it down for easy comprehension.

Things you will need

First thing to do is to own a blog as you’ll need it before you can actually make money from it . I had previously written a full lesson on how to create a blog here. Or, follow the explained few steps for creating a blog:

Choose a profitable niche
Buy a domain name and web hostingand proceed to install WordPress blogging software.
If you have done step 1 and 2, then you are ready to jump-start… owning your very own personal blog

Now that you have a blog, let’s look into different ways by which you can make money from it.

How to Make Money with a Blog for Beginners: 15 ways

Moving on, I will explain to you how to easily monetize your niche blog in Nigeria. First… You will have to learn how to grow your blog

Your new blog is like an empty building. It will stay empty until you begin attracting readers to read your articles. How do you attract a blog reader? Let’s see in the next part.

Your new blog is like an empty building. It will stay empty until you begin attracting readers to read your articles. How do you attract a blog reader? Let’s see in the next part.

How to Attract Blog Readers and increase your traffic

Here are few tips to maximize your chances…

-Publish always original articles so that search engines will love to send their bots to crawl your blog. It’s not a new thing that the best part of any blog’s traffic comes from search engines like Bing, Yandex and Google. And you can impress these bots by dishing insightful articles on your blog.
-Build and grow your audience
-Share your post on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plusand others.
-Build a huge email list using email marketing software
-Publish regularly and frequently
-Ensure your site and article are SEO friendly.

Continue reading: from the source
Re: 10+ Firehot Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria, Part Time/full Time by Gamelord007: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
try www.post4solution.com it pays affiliates a 60 percent commission

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Get Free 200MB On 9mobile Sim Card / Closed - Out of date / Namecheap Auto Renewal Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.