Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (41649 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted / The 40+ Historical Issues Tackled By The Buhari Government By Zara Gift Onyinye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by amazon14: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
So to show Buhari you are his follower, you must snap with a cow....

Sarrki where is your own picture? Ngene? Howfa?

Snap with a cow now!

Savage.

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Ojiofor: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
imhotep:

is she the daughter of Lauretta Onochie?

She is Joe Igbokwe's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Firehead(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is it not inside people's farm they snapped those pictures? This woman needs some reorientation to understand where she is!!!
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by stblessing(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kai, this lady is a downright failure
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by KushLyon(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
on behalf of all igbos, we carefully banish this fellow to the fulanis. she is no longer one of us

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by OneKinGuy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ebonyi is in the hands of God
Guestlander:

Like the governor of Ebonyi? Hopefully Ebonyi will not end up in the belly of the beast.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Not surprised.

We know her tribe as staunch fulani slaves.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by nathanccr(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mmmmtttsshheeww! Good riddance!!!
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by afonjay: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Built2last:
We have useless people in every tribe.

Reason: some men make love under hot weather and produced demented fellows. Heads with no brain.

We called them iti bolibo
we need lean hw to live in peace n ebrace with one n other . Hatred can not help us as nigerians. we were bond together n we shall live together! !
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Built2last: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
afonjay:
we need lean hw to live in peace n ebrace with one n other . Hatred can not help us as nigerians. we were bond together n we shall live together! !

You and who is bond together and will live together
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by talk2percy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who certified her an Igbo? With the name Zara? Na Rochas kind of Igboness-half aboki half Igbo.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
I know it will be same my people.

First tribe that their kings and paramount rulers visited Buhari on solidarity and no othertribe has likewise till today.

Same people who attacked FFK when he first exposed fulani deadly game.

Same people who their political leader gathered together and headed to Abuja and told Buhari the East are solidly behind him.

Same people whose governor has given directive for cattle colony and called it cattle grazing area.

Same people that produce Onochie.

Same my own people my own kindren after we will say oh we hate Nigeria and they are Jews(not me)

I rest my case. Say all craps you like I give no bleep. Stop being coward.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by poseidon12: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Big fool.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by selfmadeboss: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
They gave her her long fat prick fucking. So I don't blame her if that affected her brain
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
hammer6F:
The level of daftness in this country is getting out of hand.

Can u imagine sending a thread to fp with title like 'Igbo woman'.

Is 'Igbo woman' now one person name.

I tell u, the day our yoruba people start to reason like normal human beings is the day Nigeria will see progress.

your conclusion invalidated your premises. so na Yoruba they hold Nigeria progress. you people and alimajiri way of thinking ain't differ

just imagine what a living thing wrote up there. so the village people later succeeded in evacuating the remaining sense u ve left?

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by zoedew: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Not surprised. Some folks don’t recognise handcuffs for what they are and mistake them for bracelets!
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Maxigoody: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Angelanest:
Following the trending Fulani herdsmen issue which has been rocking the country for quite some time now, Zara Gift Onyinye, an All Progressives Congress (APC) media personnel and staunch supporter of president Muhammadu Buhari - has decided to identify with the minority group.

The Igbo lady in an attempt to promote peace among Nigerians - met some Fulani herdsmen whom she had a swell time with as she claimed that the 'the story of killer herdsmen is all about bitter ethnic politics'.

Here are photos of the lovely woman posing with her new friends.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/buhari-supporter-zara-gift-onyinye-poses-with-fulani-herdsmen.html

what's lovely about her...? I guess u need glasses
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by blaqroy: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
On behalf of ibos,young and old,dead,alive,we have rejected and disown onyenyi and we hand her over to her blood suckers brothers,onyi Onye ara
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by ballerin(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Rabbish!
The mere commissioner pastor who has denied Christ and Christians is not deceitful or a backstabber abi? I dey ask you question.
He denied Christ & Christianity??
that's some stupid jokes right there.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by ballerin(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
NafeesaAA:
grin
Will you stop flaunting a label of the fourth deadliest group in our faces..
No sane mind would be proud of that shiit.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by ayoxxzbaba(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Too much sese u get bro

walahi.....u no lie at all

Built2last:

Reason: some men make love under hot weather and produced demented fellows. Heads with no brain.

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by anyicash(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Everybody wants to trend
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Machinegun91(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hide your beautiful pussy inside your cloth wella
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by annyz: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Then why is she being guarded!
Politics is indeed a dirty game. grin
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by rasco2000me: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
I pity u because of food that u are eating u now lost ur senses,if benue people are lying,will taraba,Adamawa oyo,ogun,ekiti state and Ghana Will be lying
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Ikemefuna44: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Look at this shameless old cargo!
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by DriveByKiller: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/buhari-supporter-zara-gift-onyinye-poses-with-fulani-herdsmen.html
ugly and cheap. But more seriously Igbo women are head strong, traditionally prepped by the sociocultural"umu Ada" to contradict the status quo and rebel against the norms. 99.9.9 % of female political troublemakers in Nigeria are of igbo extraction.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Truthisit: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
KAIKAIKAIKAI...........You finished her patapata
Built2last:

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by ucheHapers(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
And she thinks they won't massacre her like suya when the time comes
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by ofwest47(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
It is these political thieves that are causing disunity in the country as a Yoruba man, I have no problem with an IBO man or Hausa, Tiv, Calabar or Edo man all of us are Nigerians.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by Nyouth: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
we all know is just for the money, give me money u would do same. damage control
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos by IkpuMmadu: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Just like luaretta we have written this one off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo) / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.