Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

PHOTOS: Chika Ike Is Living The Life In Jamaican Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Chika Ike Is Living The Life In Jamaican Vacation (528 Views)

Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Chika Ike Is Living The Life In Jamaican Vacation by 247frolicboss(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress, Chika Ike recent completed her program at Havard University and she has gone to Jamaica to cool off.

The actress who is on the vacation in currently has not failed to update us with pictures. One she captioned, ‘During the holiday period I was so busy filming the African diva show and reading Harvard case studies. Now I need to de-stress! Take a guess…where am I vacationing ?� ‘

See photos:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-chika-ike-is-living-life-in.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Chika Ike Is Living The Life In Jamaican Vacation by biacan(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Awwwembarassed baby girl this pics is everything kiss can't wait to get my boyfriend to do something like this on my birthday wink
Re: PHOTOS: Chika Ike Is Living The Life In Jamaican Vacation by joshuatop1313: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2018
h
Re: PHOTOS: Chika Ike Is Living The Life In Jamaican Vacation by pyyxxaro: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
See healthy jugs cool

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Crossfire! Davido In Between Tobi And Cee-c / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Tboss Speaks On Her Engagement To A Musician / Sexual Activity In The #bbnaija House, Setting A Bad Example Or Keeping It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.