Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace (582 Views)

Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by Priscy01(f): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Following the trending Fulani herdsmen new which has been rocking the country for a while now, a Nigerian lady identified as Zara Gift Onyinye, an All Progressives Congress (APC) media personnel and low supporter of president Muhammadu Buhari has decided to identify with the minority group.

The Igbo lady in an attempt to promote peace among Nigerians met some Fulani herdsmen whom she had a swell time with as she claimed that the ‘the story of killer herdsmen is all about bitter ethnic politics’.

See photos of the lovely woman posing with her new friends;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/igbo-lady-and-a-loyal-buhari-supporter-identifies-with-fulani-herdsmen-in-an-attempt-to-promote-peace-among-nigerians.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by Ekiseme(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Zombieee ooo zombie zombieee ooo zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by GraGra247(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Be identifying with unrepentant merciless terrorists. The day they hack you to pieces don't complain.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by hungryboy(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Her saying killer herdsmen don't exist and what's going on in Benue and Taraba is bitter and ethnic politics , shows us how stupid she is.

The fulani herdsmen menace didn't begin under the Buhari Government, the only intensified their attacks under him, and his refusal to act only emboldened them to kill more people.

That Woman is nothing more than an Apc spin doctor and Bmc agent

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by flamingREED(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
A mediation for peaceful bloodshed
Amounts also to hate.

There is a kind of hate
That is promoted by love;

O woman of the eastern witchcraft
Which sets up darkness in the shades
Of light!

You are the deluded one.
See the pit in which you are is eternal,
You have not the eye-rods to hasten
An escape.
Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by Jakumo(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Since my life ambition is to be granted freedom by Nigeria's federal government to carry a fully loaded AK47 assault rifle on my shoulder, I have also tendered my application for an official conversion to Cattle-Herding Fulaniism, in order that I can pack major heat to deploy whenever the need arises to subdue enemies of frogress bent on preventing my forcible grabbing of their ancestral land as grazing for my priceless herds of ostriches, llamas, penguins and other rodents, ALL of whom are more equal than ANY non-Fulani Nigerian person.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by Nutase: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Laffing in Hausa. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by RZArecta2(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
...."Nigerian lady identified as Zara Gift Onyinye, an All Progressives Congress (APC) media personnel...."

BMC goat doing her thing, you don't expect anything intelligent from APC zombies cool
Re: Igbo Lady Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen In An Attempt To Promote Peace by LaudableXX: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
hungryboy:
Her saying killer herdsmen don't exist and what's going on in Benue and Taraba is bitter and ethnic politics , shows us how stupid she is.

The fulani herdsmen menace didn't begin under the Buhari Government, the only intensified their attacks under him, and his refusal to act only emboldened them to kill more people.

That Woman is nothing more than an Apc spin doctor and Bmc agent
People like her are the reason why Nigeria remains backward. Instead of addressing the problem, by giving concrete solutions, she prefers to turn a blind eye to it, or gloss over it, and pretend that all is well....how much was she paid for her endeavours?

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Explains Why There’s Peace In Enugu State / Dapchi Schoolgirls: FG Confirms 110 Girls Unaccounted / NNPC Spends N774m Daily Subsidising Petrol –Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.