Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Products Of Extreme Design & Engineering Accepted By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Products Of Extreme Design & Engineering Accepted By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (455 Views)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / Amit Unveils Extreme Design Detailing Fashion At LFW / Biography Of Phillip Frimpong | Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Products Of Extreme Design & Engineering Accepted By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jawbones(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Good News is here!

Earlier this week, products of Extreme Design & Engineering were admired and accepted by a great man of the society, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome at his residence.

We are about to have the Bill Gates of Africa in person of Amb Michael Friday.

In the words of the Ambassador himself which he posted on Facebook, he said:

”Encounter with Destiny

I want to let the world know this from this morning that my journey into my God ordained destiny just began because of my one on one encounter with Destiny through his anointed servant PST CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Our product was not just accepted and admired by this great man at His residence but dedicated to God for global acceptance and relevance, don’t be surprised when the Gates and Steve’s Job of Africa emerges in Me

Watch out for greater days Ahead never fail to trust in HIM the author and finisher of our faith

The Supernatural has Come”

Indeed, the supernatural has come. We expect more of this from Extreme Design.

See Photos From The Event Below:

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Available For Sale / Steps To Writing a Kick-ass Résumé (Detailed Post) / In Canada Doctors Protested For Having Higher Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.