Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Checkout New Photo Of Radama Sadau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout New Photo Of Radama Sadau (470 Views)

Checkout New Sexy Picture Of Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma / Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma / Checkout New Trending Pictures Of Ray Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout New Photo Of Radama Sadau by Mrop(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Controversial Kano banned actress Radama Sadau wows in new photo.

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-new-photo-of-radama-sadau/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout New Photo Of Radama Sadau by Mrop(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Good n beautiful
Re: Checkout New Photo Of Radama Sadau by biacan(f): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Mrop:
Good n beautiful
Her name is Rahama sadau
Re: Checkout New Photo Of Radama Sadau by Gentle034(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Her name is Rahama sadau
Na you name her? Abi her name Don heal us? Make she kwantinue to use her name make money for her pocket. Abeg no tell us about her name again. We don hear d name tire e never change anything. Shoo. Just u know I take am personal

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Issues Hilarious Warning To Those Pestering Him To Get Married / 'I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More And Got Nothing' -ifu Ennada Slams CDQ / Bbnaija2018: I Was Sexually Active At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 – Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.