Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Desire Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desire Peace (300 Views)

Desire Peace / Training; For Those Who Desire Growing In The Knowledge Of Christ / For those who desire to Make Heaven at Death or at Rapture ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desire Peace by jonatoye(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Desire Peace

WORD FOR TODAY
Peace is fundamental to all activities that has to do with the human life. Whatever takes your peace, takes your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John.14:27 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before the ascension of Jesus Christ; He gave us an assurance of peace in all endeavours of life. Irrespective of the situation of your life as a believer, He has given you peace. This should be a consolation for you in every season of life.

The peace He gives is in form of His word made available in every life's circumstances. In every life's issue seek to know what He has said concerning it. Be mindful of the fact that every act of disobedience to His word at any level of life comes with a painful price.

Don't sacrifice your peace on the altar of unrighteousness and ephemeral things of this life. It isn't worth it. In your pursuit and getting in life, let the peace of Christ dwell in your heart.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Let thy peace reign always in my heart in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The desire of the Prince of peace is for you to have peace. To love His precepts and walk accordingly is a way to desire peace!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a peaceful Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / What Is The Key To Truly Knowing God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.