Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 (53232 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
celebrate or no celebration pep needed that trophy to match what mourinho did last season.....the champions league he is putting hope on......he should thread well cos english teams won't carry that trophy until their mates are back.....wanna know their mates?
barca draw 1-1
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by dotcomnamename: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
medolab90:
Arsenal

WIN � 6th

LOSE � 6th

DRAW � 6th

SELL SANCHEZ � 6th

SIGN MKHITARYAN � 6th

SIGN AUBAMEYANG � 6th

NEW ÖZIL CONTRACT � 6th

BEAT EVERTON 5 - 1 � 6th

LOSE TO TOTTENHAM � 6th

This is called ConSIXtent ���

#ARSMCI
[/s]

Copy and paste lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by morganist99(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
naaaa, why should I dwell on dat, d most important match for now i barca away, IMO, Chelsea forfeit the matches b4 dat or field an academy side against them, i hate struggling to make top 4. But d Man utd game is a tin of beat me i beat u, so 4 now no bragging rights unlike last season wen we can make refrence to score line and dat FA cup match.
Chelsea fans gave their team a huge praise after the Barca first leg match...like seriously? Barca is no longer the barca we used to know..,did you see the match tonight?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
osazsky:
gbam,man u d bus parkers
Man u fans go gree? U wan2 hear history?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by oloriooko(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Breaking news:
Wenger resigns after humiliating defeats to the beasty Pep ManC.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
and u forgot dat no team in manchester or merseyside can welcome an unbeaten barca without been thrashed? Which team there can welcome Madrid and humiliate them 3-1?
watch and see because tottenham drew juve they are making a fuss, just wait and see how u get thrashed........which london team has reached 100 overall goals, which london team has had to propress in this season cup competition without having to replay......london is teams are overated
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
barca draw 1-1
chineke la liga don dey hot ooo.........my team now has to beat barca and cut the point to 2.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by oloriooko(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wenger has refused to address the pressure after the defeat to ManC, seem he sneaked through the back door to escape the embarrassment grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
morganist99:
Chelsea fans gave their team a huge praise after the Barca first leg match...like seriously? Barca is no longer the barca we used to know..,did you see the match tonight?
i didn't watch it to d last, but u knw a game between bitter rivals chelsea and barca, form don't count, and did u 4get dat u guys prohesied dat chelsea will be drubbed? Come to think of it, will barca ever deform to d point of becoming a Sevilla dat man utd needed a great performance 4rm de gae to remain in d tie?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Worksunlimited:

The only Manchester left is Manchester united and to be honest I don't see Manchester united winning the FA cup
the last time man utd won the fa cup at this stage our biggest opponent was a payet inspired west ham......or u think man utd would lose to B&HA?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mancity sabi trash Arsenal sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Dindondin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wenger die, die, die!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by brainhgeek(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wow, d match actually ended 0-3. Arsenal really tried o. Thought it would end 0-9. Solid team. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
chineke la liga don dey hot ooo.........my team now has to beat barca and cut the point to 2.
And you sure your team will defeat Barcelona?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
watch and see because tottenham drew juve they are making a fuss, just wait and see how u get thrashed........which london team has reached 100 overall goals, which london team has had to propress in this season cup competition without having to replay......london is teams are overated
lol, ur wack team won't survive d group tottenham topped, neither can they draw against juve in turin, they are making the fuss because they earned it. I wonder why these days the CARABAO AND FA CUPS are great trophies in manchester now, so who sounds more overrated here?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
i didn't watch it to d last, but u knw a game between bitter rivals chelsea and barca, form don't count, and did u 4get dat u guys prohesied dat chelsea will be drubbed? Come to think of it, will barca ever deform to d point of becoming a Sevilla dat man utd needed a great performance 4rm de gae to remain in d tie?
I an not suprised barça's and madrid days are numbered.....A new era is going to begin with the likes of man city, tottenham, ac milan, ajax, juventus,man utd , A madrid, and a lot more....i see european power changing hands soon
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
google again and check how much is paid if u finish runner up.........do you think man utd wealth is dependent on all those things.....i dunno what is wrong with city and psg just because they have arab wealth they think they would just use one season and overthrow united and madrid......think again man utd and madrid did not get wealthy trying to break records instead they did that creating them...
and yet u are the most indebted in d world paying free salaries to pogba,IBRA Sanchez spending 1m every week on 3 useless players,mou wasting money refuses to buy a house but rather has lived in a 5 star hotel for 3 years , u don't waste money ,too many leakages the way man u is going now if there are no chek and balances I c time turning into malaga
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
lol, ur wack team won't survive d group tottenham topped, neither can they draw against juve in turin, they are making the fuss because they earned it. I wonder why these days the CARABAO AND FA CUPS are great trophies in manchester now, so who sounds more overrated here?
still tottenham......upon alk the big teams they would thrash upon all the goals kane would score and upon all the noise they would make they would still win nothing....
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
even if they cut d point to 2, barca can still win d league.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
still tottenham......upon alk the big teams they would thrash upon all the goals kane would score and upon all the noise they would make they would still win nothing....
what do u think u are winning this season?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
osazsky:
and yet u are the most indebted in d world paying free salaries to pogba,IBRA Sanchez spending 1m every week on 3 useless players,mou wasting money refuses to buy a house but rather has lived in a 5 star hotel for 3 years , u don't waste money ,too many leakages the way man u is going now if there are no chek and balances I c time turning into malaga
i see alk dat bro i regret signing sanchez man utd should have been patient to sign griezman, ibra is leaving this summer......but think of these the revenue these players name brings covers at least half of those expenses.......go check how much a pogba shirt sells and how many are bought in a week.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by raffite: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
I agree it's a disaster to see Chelsea at 5th position, but it is a great season to see man utd at 2nd, that is how useless that team is.
Playing a lacklustre draw at Seville is a great result for man utd but playing a 1-1 with Barca at home is a bad result for a team like Chelsea, yes that is what we are talking about, because man utd will be satisfied with a 0-4 loss at home to Barca even Assnal that is how useless Man utd is.

This image tells the whole story, the only truth that sums it all up!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
I an not suprised barça's and madrid days are numbered.....A new era is going to begin with the likes of man city, tottenham, ac milan, ajax, juventus,man utd , A madrid, and a lot more....i see european power changing hands soon
just like it left italy, germany and the netherlands as at then, but mention Man u is d only problem with ur list, the barca and madrid are going now, if messi and ronalda dnt turn up, then the team is average, it sucks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
what do u think u are winning this season?
FA CUP!! bro FA CUP!! We would fight chelsea for it
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ThisIsLeo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Man City wishing Arsenal fans happy 3rd month of the year. How sweet... grin

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by wisdomeze(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Arsenal ryt now.... what's up with number 3 with mancity for Arsenal body?

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
even if they cut d point to 2, barca can still win d league.
so can we!!
UP ATLETICO!! ARE there even atletico fans on NL?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by mikron(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
oloriooko:

That's the meaning of the present bro cheesy
there is no present without a past.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by regonline(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
RIP Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by mikron(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Maiconyoung:
that is if ur team dat celebrates a draw with Sevilla have a slight of even drawing a game with city right?
so city are now the best club in the world that can't lose a match right? Speak for ur team. My team can beat them
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cadec007:
i see alk dat bro i regret signing sanchez man utd should have been patient to sign griezman, ibra is leaving this summer......but think of these the revenue these players name brings covers at least half of those expenses.......go check how much a pogba shirt sells and how many are bought in a week.
every players sell shirts but y pay IBRA 380k a week when he hasnt even kicked a ball this season,terminate his contract,same for cazola,mou doesn't has man u in his mind,he shld rent an apartment or buy a house in Manchester like wat pep did, he is not settled,he wants to finish ur money and run to PSG,do u know how much man u pays every day at Lowry hotel for mou,dats not how to run a club, ffp loading,Malaya loading,fa must hear this what a scam, and no cup this season kia

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 / Odion Ighalo Offered £400k-a-week Deal By Shanghai Shenhua / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.