Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 (53224 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by OyinO: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2018
If you're still supporting Ass-anal FC of North London, you're a faithfool supporter of failure.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Ximenez(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2018
morganist99:
look at this one how is Man utd era over...what will you say of Arsenal and Liverpool put Chelsea there too...last I checked man utd has been winning trophies.
Put Chelsea where? Chelsea won two of the last three premier league titles and no matter what Chelsea are still the defending champion. When last was Man U a force to reckon with in the premier league? Seems you even had more draws than wins last season.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Catastrophe1: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
if hin talk of arsenal wey dey at least win fa cup wetin hin go talk of liverpool?
that Liverpool will thrash ur fa cup winning Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
morganist99:
Why are you mentioning Sevilla as if they are a bad team...Man Utd just needed to play safe seeing what Sevilla has done to sides like Liverpool..it's the Mourinho way. They will get ripped at OT
My bro, u said barca is nt d barca dat we knw b4, i was tryn to make u undastnd dat no matter how bad barca is, man utd will not get a draw against dem just like they managed to get against Sevilla, liverpool played better against them.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
morganist99:
look at this one how is Man utd era over...what will you say of Arsenal and Liverpool put Chelsea there too...last I checked man utd has been winning trophies.
man utd era ended in 2013 lets be sincere with ourselves.....but since then we are preparing to strike back
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol am tempted
Lol, better be tempted and feel d blue side of life. How was ur nyt, hope dat headache is over?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2018
Catastrophe1:
that Liverpool will thrash ur fa cup winning Arsenal
i am not an arsenal fan o
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol true grin
they will just start like dis b4 u knw they will advance.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Maiconyoung:
Lol, better be tempted and feel d blue side of life. How was ur nyt, hope dat headache is over?
haba bros as long as the headache no get connections with liverpool e go don end na, abi?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
OyinO:
If you're still supporting Ass-anal FC of North London, you're a faithfool supporter of failure.
savage!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Catastrophe1: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
i am not an arsenal fan o
ohh Manchester united.sorry y'all era is gone. Proud Kop rite here.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Iamthoney:
He led his team against your pub team at the return leg at Vicente Calderon your former ground via scoring the winner. The first leg at Nou Camp ended 1-1 and Messi didn't play the whole game cos your inferior dark art players got him injured. You guys gonna feel his scourge like always...he loves a goal against anything that has Madrid as part of its name
these time we would not only break his leg, we would put him in luiz' pocket after that, as for that vampire[suarez], we too have a werewolves to take care of him[godin and co].
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Catastrophe1:
ohh Manchester united.sorry y'all era is gone. Proud Kop rite here.
ok, wats up with keïta still coming? Not hearing much about him again.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by oloriooko(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
baby bro abi? Lemme catch you.
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Maiconyoung:
my brother, liverpool was far bigger than utd in every aspect, wen they had 18 titles, man utd had less than 9 titles they told us history until man u overthrew them, now it is getting to 25 years wen they won d title last, united is now on 5 and counting, soon dis history will fade, we are talking abt d present so stop reminding us of stale history.

So presently has man utd been that poor in terms of trophies? in the last two years they have won 3 trophies so?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Maiconyoung:
Oh my God!!! Yannick Ferreira Carrasco is gone? Chai!! ThankGod i didn't follow this concluded transfer window. I love dat guy like Oscar.

football is about end product not take ons and dribbles, carrasco has little or no end product, too bad for him
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Ximenez:
When Man U finished sixth last season and chelsea beat Man city home and away London teams were not overrated. Right now Man U is still a poo team, while Mancity is the team of the moment, so stop hiding under Man city's brilliance by claiming Manchester because that doesn't mean they won't beat you again if you meet like they beat you in the first leg.

Tottenham went away to Juventus, a two time finalist in the last few years and scored two away goals, you are here undermining their performance, do you know how many goals Liverpool scored against sevilla in the group stage that you went there to draw blank?

Has Man U not been beaten by Chelsea this season?
Has Man U not been beaten by Tottenham this season?

Like i said, stop hiding under the brilliance of Man City.
Man U is not a team to be proud of abeg.

well football varies, all i know is tottenham and liverpool are not a better side than man utd this season
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2018
ladykilllar:

football is about end product not take ons and dribbles, carrasco has little or no end product, too bad for him
same like hazard........but hey i am a very big fan of his so shoo!!...........end product or not he lights up the game......won't be surprised if he returns to europe like paulinho did
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2018
ladykilllar:

well football varies, all i know is tottenham and liverpool are not a better side than man utd this season
true....buh these londoners deny the fact.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
same like hazard........but hey i am a very big fan of his so shoo!!...........end product or not he lights up the game......won't be surprised if he returns to europe like paulinho did

hazard still tries to score goals, i doubt if carrasco has 50 career goals, carrassco that scored maybe 6 goals one season like that
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
true....buh these londoners deny the fact.

tottenham this tottenham that they might end up losing to juventus, playing two legs of fa cup, losing big matches and behind man utd and liverpool yet tottenham are the shii... tottenham indeed
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2018
ladykilllar:

also he needed to be in an attacking club to up hir game.....seriously if that guy had opportunities like dybala, mbappe asensio have he would be well known......i think i would place him third in my list of top ten favourite attacking players below 25.
1. Dybala 2. Martial 3. Carrasco 4. Lingard 5. Chiesa 6. Sané 7. Bernadeschí 8. Rashford 9. Kessie 10. Leon Bailey.
These list changes monthly according to performance. With these players i rock soccer manager 2018 game. I also have for other field positions.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2018
ladykilllar:

hazard still tries to score goals, i doubt if carrasco has 50 career goals, carrassco that scored maybe 6 goals one season like that
still love the guy i once even hoped man utd signed him.....funny right.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
also he needed to be in an attacking club to up hir game.....seriously if that guy had opportunities like dybala, mbappe asensio have he would be well known......i think i would place him third in my list of top ten favourite attacking players below 25.
1. Dybala 2. Martial 3. Carrasco 4. Lingard 5. Chiesa 6. Sané 7. Bernadeschí 8. Rashford 9. Kessie 10. Leon Bailey.
These list changes monthly according to performance. With these players i rock soccer manager 2018 game. I also have for other field positions.

lol @ lingard, lingard is just our lucky charm, has little or no game play, i feel he should always come in as a sub
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
ladykilllar:

lol @ lingard, lingard is just our lucky charm, has little or no game play, i feel he should always come in as a sub
buh you know these attackers are deadly right?....... These are my top favourite under 25 midfielders
1. Saul Niguez 2. Tielemans 3. Mctominay 4. Eric Dier 5. Ceballos 6. Kessie 7. Etebo 8. Ndidi 9. Partey 10. Rabiot
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ladykilllar: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
buh you know these attackers are deadly right?....... These are my top favourite under 25 midfielders
1. Saul Niguez 2. Tielemans 3. Mctominay 4. Eric Dier 5. Ceballos 6. Kessie 7. Etebo 8. Ndidi 9. Partey 10. Rabiot

which mc tominay same one for man utd? looooooool i am a man utd fan and feel people are gassing the lad way too much, rabiot, tielemans, saul and ndid are cool for me.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Ellabae(f): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Maiconyoung:
yea it's over. Thanks for ur concern
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Ximenez(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
ladykilllar:

They are better because even though they might not be consistent like Man City, they still play beautiful football to entertain their fans unlike Man U
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by ZombieBuster: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
cana882:
what were you saying again about lightening??

Arsenal cut my ticket sad

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cadec007:
these time we would not only break his leg, we would put him in luiz' pocket after that, as for that vampire[suarez], we too have a werewolves to take care of him[godin and co].
Luiz's pocket? for real? that loser that couldn't cut it at Chelsea? come on man whatchu thinking? Godin and other bunch of sheets you got to tame Suarez? omg this is distasteful to say the least. Godin is Suarez's boy at the Uruguay national team. Your team can devise whatever dark tactics to stop Barcelona but it will all be in vain man cos Messi and Barcelona will come through with three points unscathed
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 by morganist99(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ximenez:
Put Chelsea where? Chelsea won two of the last three premier league titles and no matter what Chelsea are still the defending champion. When last was Man U a force to reckon with in the premier league? Seems you even had more draws than wins last season.
Man utd are better than Chelsea this season...

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 / Odion Ighalo Offered £400k-a-week Deal By Shanghai Shenhua / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.