Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter (29110 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by Newshelm: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is one proud mother.

She took to IG to gush over her daughter Mitchelle, sharing a stunning picture of the teenager and writing;

”My Melanin Princess �, Super Model, Teen Brand influencer, Computer Engineer in the making”

Beautiful young lady.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/mercy-aigbe-gushes-over-her-beautiful.html

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by HungerBAD: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice.
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
To me, she's a princess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by femolacqua(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
She is a beauty, and a replica of her mum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by sunnysunny69(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is this an advert by her mom ? Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by luke55720: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
The girl make sense sha. Make she no go bleach like her mother oo.

9 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by SIMPLYkush: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
This girl that all those nollywood directors are already planning to pieces her pussy, mercy aigbe should just officially bring her to the oloshoism world... her Toto go don ripe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by roarik(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
shes pretty...black is beautiful....

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by Harrynight(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by cyndy1000(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
She's truly melanin. Black is beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by Partnerbiz2: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
dey don wash am tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by easyfem(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who let d dog out ?
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
When she go bleach too
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by UjuJoan2: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
If I hang diz girl leg ehn cool
Dey fire 8inches inside her kitten grin
Chai! See mouth grin
She go sabi moan wit dat mouth cool
Awww baby... Fvck me hard
onecorner please dig me hard cool
Mr nairaland screw my pussy cool
baby please ur Dick is too big cool
I can't take it no more but don't remove it cool
Baby awwwwwwww... Yes ....yes baby... onecorner yessssssssss cool

Olodo!

16 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by Cantona25(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
If I hang diz girl leg ehn cool Dey fire 8inches inside her kitten grin Chai! See mouth grin She go sabi moan wit dat mouth cool Awww baby... Fvck me hard onecorner please dig me hard cool Mr nairaland screw my pussy cool baby please ur Dick is too big cool I can't take it no more but don't remove it cool Baby awwwwwwww... Yes ....yes baby... onecorner yessssssssss cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by Miserablemee: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Does she work in a paint factory . . . so dark even the paint could not lighten her.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by IamAirforce1: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Editing and filter too much

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by mayskit4luv(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
cool
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by abike12(f): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This girl that all those nollywood directors are already planning to pieces her pussy, mercy aigbe should just officially bring her to the oloshoism world... her Toto go don ripe

She's still a minor so you're a pedophile and pervert for that statement. I'm reporting you bloody sicko, that's a child!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by techberry(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
SCAM....Pls don't fall for it.

manoko:
Let do it today ,it weekend again , 310 odds available , call now to be part of the winning.... congrats to my subscriber.
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by abike12(f): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
There are a lot of rapists, pedophiles and child molesters on this forum. And you have the audacity to post it openly. You will be caught and punished in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=Cantona25 post=64951147][/quote]

One corner should urgently be admitted to Yabaleft. He is a candidate there already.!!!

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by ProfEinstein: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
This one will turn out as an olosho like his mother.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by flackoFlint(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Is this an advert by her mom ? Nonsense!
she fine pass you brazaa
Make e no burn you
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pedophiles and potential r@pist already drooling and lusting
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by mommaJ(f): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter by goodnewscliff(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2018
let her remove her make up joor.......shes hot on make up buh i cant be deceived dis year....

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looks Classy As She Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab / Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.