Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace (27662 Views)

Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Kwankwaso Shuns Tinubu’s Committee — Ganduje's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by sayyid(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by osazeeblue01: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Watching
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Odegbami1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
The end is near
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
D crack just start.. By d tym e big, even DAF truck go fit pass in Btwn.. Am jus happy say dia fight go happen winrinwinrin minutes to election.. Enough JUMPOLOGISTS doin pressup alrdy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by 9jaArea: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's funny how Tinibu's job is now the problem of wailers.
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by LordAdam16: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
emmasege:
It's in our national interest that Thief.nubu fails in this assignment which is aimed at building a structure for Buhari's success in the forthcoming election.

And all indices point to that fact. But for selfishness and political relevance which Tinubu so much craves for, he should've turned down this offer. Simply because Bubu has done irreparable damage to the party he (tinubu) laboured to produce. And worse still, because President Buhari has wrecked great havoc in our nation to still remain the face of APC.

Tinubu is a political hedger.

He has been hedging since 2007. In 2011, he hedged by making Ribadu his party's presidential candidate, then made a back room deal with GEJ to divert some of his base to support PDP only in the Presidential elections.

Now in 2018, he is hedging by staying in APC, but I know he'd make a back room deal with anyone he thinks has a better chance of winning later in the year. So that whoever wins in 2019, his interests are protected.

Tinubu has always been selfish and all about his political relevance. I have no issue with that since that's the ultimate characteristic of most competent politicians. But what irks me is that he masquerades as some savior who has the populace at heart, when he and I know, he doesn't give a sh*t even if the SW and MB are overrun by Fulani herdsmen as long as he is one inch closer to becoming the President.

Tinubu wants to be President, and all his actions are all about actualizing that ambition. Not any progressive nonsense. Unfortunately for him, the one thing NE, NW, SE, SS, and MB agree on is that Tinubu will NEVER be President. No one wants a drug lord in Aso Rock.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by ajepako(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Waste of time.

Tinubu should not waste his time. The APC is a fractured and scattered party,and nobody can glue the party back together.

Buhari is also a very lazy man.

Ordinarily, the President of any Country automatically becomes the head of the party,and they are suppose to be directly in charge of everything, which includes to reconcile aggrieved party members.

So Buhari pushing this to Tinubu,shows he does not even know the inner workings of the APC.

Buhari lost the APC when nobody listened to his directives,and instead elected Saraki as the SP and the current speaker.

It showed him to be weak.

John Oyegun has to go.

Take John Oyegun with his divisive politics out,and 50% of the problems of the APC is solved,and then we can start talking of bringing back people together.

Then even after this, it is the Nigeria Electorate that will decide the APC's faith,and not those fighting inside the party.

You are not without sense......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Charly68: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Still watching the mathematical politician..he has a lot in his brain to teach this generation..Jagaban is a political enigma forget the noise people peddle around
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by adeolakemi: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
jerflakes:

Brother I'll remind you about this video o

Abeg no fall my hand when the time comes
bro you need to see this video I was live at umuahia a little disappointed with KANU but the army hmmm they better wish this video never makes it out
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by bejeria101(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bribe them they are hungry lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Realali(f): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/02/tinubus-committee-apc-members-give-conditions-peace/

If bubu think e git use the mugu call titunbu get ppl to vote for him in 2019 they both doing themselves as for u bubu get ready to back to ur village okia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2018
There will be NO peace...#enough is enough

I hate APC
I hate PDP

Fvck you all!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by oyatz(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2018
So the NW, NE, MB, SS &SE don't have more important thing to agree on than thwarting an allerged political ambition of a private citizen?

LordAdam16:

Tinubu is a political hedger.

He has been hedging since 2007. In 2011, he hedged by making Ribadu his party's presidential candidate, then made a back room deal with GEJ to divert some of his base to support PDP only in the Presidential elections.

Now in 2018, he is hedging by staying in APC, but I know he'd make a back room deal with anyone he thinks has a better chance of winning later in the year. So that whoever wins in 2019, his interests are protected.

Tinubu has always been selfish and all about his political relevance. I have no issue with that since that's the ultimate characteristic of most competent politicians. But what irks me is that he masquerades as some savior who has the populace at heart, when he and I know, he doesn't give a sh*t even if the SW and MB are overrun by Fulani herdsmen as long as he is one inch closer to becoming the President.

Tinubu wants to be President, and all his actions are all about actualizing that ambition. Not any progressive nonsense. Unfortunately for him, the one thing NE, NW, SE, SS, and MB agree on is that Tinubu will NEVER be President. No one wants a drug lord in Aso Rock.

-Lord
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by mideactive: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Pmb suffering from d effect of bad advisers n,his health also had him grounded.now u can hardly point out to a particular achievement of his.d oldman should just honorably surrender for,he came he saw n has been conquered..
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by Azam101: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2018
mission impossible!
Re: Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tinubu has never fail b4!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid / Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing / CSOs To President Buhari: Expel Amnesty International Before We Put On Our Rage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.