Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

CEO Fashion -lets Show You How To Rock Your Short-nika In Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CEO Fashion -lets Show You How To Rock Your Short-nika In Style (1642 Views)

How To Rock Your Ankara Peplum Tops With Jeans / Perfect Ways To Rock Your Ankara Palazzo Trousers With Tops / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CEO Fashion -lets Show You How To Rock Your Short-nika In Style by Ceonaija(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
So many people find it uncomfortable wearing shorts while some feel and think wearing of shorts is an indoor affair. On the other hand,many feel its just too simple and doe not give that fashionable look or appearance.

But verily verily I say to you,shorts are one of the simple and lovely dress style I have ever seen. To me,it makes you free and gives you that (young-again) feeling and vibe.

Don’t know about you but bear in mind that short are making waves in the fashion industry today and its just so amazing how you can rock you short comfortably in confidence and not forgetting “STYLE”.

Today we will be showing you 15 superb ways you can wear your short (short-nika) as my Nigerian friends call it in style.

https://ceonaija.com/2018/02/09/my-short-and-i-16-ways-to-rock-your-shorts-in-style/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Intrested. -- photos attached-- / All About Mens Wears -warri, Delta State / Microblading In Nigeria, Lekki,ikeja,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.