Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student (359 Views)

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please, well meaning nairalanders, help a brother.

I have landed myself in deep mess. During September last year, a distant relation of mine living in the UK, who was barely surviving, managed to send me 200k naira, to pay up all fees, as regards my education in the University this year, as a fresher.

This money was sent before i even took the schools Post UTME exam. You should understand that she sent the money ahead of time because she knew i was intelligent enough to get the admission. But then, i have been denied admission with a high jamb score in this same uniben, 2016.

But, proceedingly, i was not getting any younger, so, 2017 came and i decided to use the 200k thousand naira i was supposed to use to pay my school fees and acceptance fee. I used it to process my admission into the University of benin. That is, i used the money to sort my admission. Actual amount i used was 150k tho.

Now that i have been admitted into the University as a medical student, i don't have any money to pay my school fee again. The major fees am supposed to pay are,; acceptance fee of 80k and school fee of 73k.

Looking back now, i feel very disappointed in myself and ashamed of myself, but then, though i feel very remorseful, you all should understand that i took this decision after considering a lot of factors and possible scenarios, as i was expecting to get more money from family members when i eventually get admitted,but no money came from anybody, plus the state of the economy of the country was not helping matters either

Financial assistance is what i desperately need now. Also i would also love constructive Advices too, from people who might have had similar experience. But please don't advice me to tell my parents, cos they are late(some 10 years ago).

MEANWHILE, I WON'T BE NEEDING THIS ASSISTANCE NEXT YEAR.

For those that would like to verify the authenticity of my claim, as regards my admission, pls do send me a PM at... smithgerald166@gmail.com to get the necessary documents and my phone number. I have been a nairalander for some years now and ahv helped people on here too, but i decided to open this thread with a new monika, as i would like to maintain anonymity By All Means.

Please help me, as am very desperate now,. If i can't find help here, i dont know where else to go to.

Thanks in advance. God bless that philanthropist.

Cc Richiez
Cc Oluwalebabs
Cc fynestboi
Cc Freiburger
Cc mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc HungerBad

Cc GOD cry

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Universities In Nigeria | 2018 Nigerian University Ranking / Big Data Hadoop Online Training And Placement Assistance / Best Selenium Online Training Classes On Real Time Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.