Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (93368 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Paradigme777:

Next time use small letter for d god wey u dey refer to as useless
please don't lecture me on how to describe which God i am refering to. angry they are all useless and bood sucking Gods either with g letter or G letter, you people with your ignorance, i wonder what difference a g and G will make in describing them. grin
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by mubaroqah(f): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Worthless show, this show must be ban. *IMMORALITY IN OUR LIVING ROOM: THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.*

```There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."```

*SAY NO TO IMMORALITY*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
I just like this girl
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Seyitosino(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
And does nairaland have to publicise it? I think many of these sluts will stop this rubbish if they realise no one cares.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
I wonder what goes on in the brains of people who watch this kinda Mediocre and Irritatingly Embarrassing Desparate show of shame. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by daibro2: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Even bobrisky breast big pass her own
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by adorh(f): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

Wullnp
thanks hon
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by picowire: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Foolish
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by teamobanabo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
pls where is the breast!!! I'm yet to see it...
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Those things wey be like fried eggs
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by uvalued(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
the incurable unseen pain has start on housemate
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by TexasCowboy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
She looks like a man.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by gazoka(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why so flat like bathroom slippers?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018

Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
dis bbnaija na rubbish I swear. nah pple wen no get work dey carry am for head like gala.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
metronaija4:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex showed off her boobs to her fellow contestants last night. See the full photo below..

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-bbnaija-housemate-alex-shows-off-boobs/

Na who slack these boobs na, which kind wahalla be this,person no fit give una e thing play with again, see now on a don slack am

Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Disgusting, signs of the end time
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
adorh:
these set of guys are boring and Lacks Innovation.
this showing off is not really necessary as the said thing Sef is like 10 Naira mango
Abeg forget these people and enjoy your birthday jare...happy birthday
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dear op...that place u censored...is it the nipples?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by misano(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
That girl worwor die
GGMU!

On top of her wowoness she nor even get better body. With squeezed boobs. .
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Haba! See her making me look bursty grin

I hereby renounce my membership of team agbalumo chest situation and thus declare myself a legit team watermelon...for the moment grin grin grin

Fear not!

For the mesmerizing countenance of thy face overcompensates for what thy chest lacketh.

Carry on dear.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Paradigme777: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Goridoe:

AMEN ... IJN we pray!!!

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2018
1sec show. I'm not even entized
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by sammyjoek: 2:32am On Feb 11, 2018
People do pass that one for 3000
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by agrovick(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2018
adorh:
these set of guys are boring and Lacks Innovation.
this showing off is not really necessary as the said thing Sef is like 10 Naira mango

How come you look like Rihanna? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Bobulopsy(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2018
She is doing all she can to get 45m.
Meanwhile check my signature below for your clearing and forwarding of goods via Lagos ports.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Azam101: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2018
LadyD91:
Thank Goodness, l not interested in this nonsense. The program is worthless as far as l am concern.
talk true if you were among the contestant you know show us your bobi?
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by danielnmerengwa(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
She needs ampiclox.
are you trying to say that those tits I saw are really boils? ehen, I for say.. #walks away... ehen emeka, imana dt tin awu Ara that girl o.. lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by danielnmerengwa(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Bestchisom:
Dear op...that place u censored...is it the nipples?
rotfl.. I read this post over and over again, I'll dropped dead in laughter each time. lol. that's the whole breast bro, no Fvck nipple that is..
Re: BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) by Edum13656: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
BakireBulmaker:
Where can I do masters?
my house if u re a fine gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) / Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.