Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Whaoo! Mercy Aigbe’s Rival Outshine Her Beauty! (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whaoo! Mercy Aigbe’s Rival Outshine Her Beauty! (see Photos) (704 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison / WHAOO!!! Tiwa Savage Pregnant With Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whaoo! Mercy Aigbe’s Rival Outshine Her Beauty! (see Photos) by 2Ebisco: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe’s daughter Michelle Gentry is fast becoming an alluring beauty thanks to the good genes of her pretty mother.

The sixteen year old is already a head turner and her celebrity mother is sparing no cost to ensure that Michelle has the best of everything, especially material things.

What we also noticed is that the teenager is fast taking over from her mother and in another year, Mercy would not be able to stand near her daughter where beauty is concerned.

The ebony skinned beauty who is already a teen model also has a large fan base which can also be attributed to her beautiful face and stunning photos!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/whaoo-mercy-aigbes-rival-outshine-her.html

Re: Whaoo! Mercy Aigbe’s Rival Outshine Her Beauty! (see Photos) by Sunbassen(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
The young shall grow.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija - Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again / I Grew Up In Ojuelegba But Noone Knows My Story, Unlike Wizkid - Simi says / Yung6ix Discloses His Reasons For Shaving Off His Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.