Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari (17820 Views)

Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs / Borno Recruits 1,000 ‘Ninja Hunters’ With ‘Powers To Disappear’ / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:

I dare Nwuke to go and say dat in Rivers State. grin

Or he should go to upper iweka under fly over or main market and say it too grin
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ogtavia(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
what the hell is a cattle route..in this 21st century?
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
porka:

Although the president's position was very clear; he was clearly not imposing his will on anyone but appealing to the governors on the issue; yet some ppl are mischievously twisting everything with negative interpretation - SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
This PMB, has never hidden his love for these herdsmen. He keeps defending them. Thank God he realised that he does not have the constitutional right to impose cattle colony on the states.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Although the president's position was very clear; he was clearly not imposing his will on anyone but appealing to the governors on the issue; yet some ppl are mischievously twisting everything with negative interpretation - SMH.
What has he done about the herdsmen possessions of AK47, killings, and destruction of farmlands all over the country.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
What has he done about the herdsmen possessions of AK47, killings, and destruction of farmlands all over the country.

He has ordered the IGP to relocate to the Benue and subsequently the Army; he is even agreeing to relinquish policing power to the states - that should be enough to show his care and concern; but why am I even wasting my time explaining when we all know nothing he does would be enough for you guys.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 12, 2018
At this point, who cares
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

He has order the IGP to relocate to the Benue and subsequently the Army; he is even agreeing to relinquish policing power to the states - that should be enough to show his care and concern; but why am I even wasting my time explaining when we all know nothing he does would be enough for you guys.
My friend the damages has already been done. He has already satisfied his heart. His action is described as medicine after death
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Reality is now setting in that his cow colonies are dead on arrival. cheesy

Only a foolish and sycophant southerner will support cow colony

I support cow ranching zones call them colonies if you like and I'm a southerner.
The cow business is not for Hausa or Fulani alone anyone and everyone has the right if such a facility were set up to use it and build a business out of it.

Every state shld have a law that protects wildlife to stop reckless hunting in our forests , and laws that regulate animal husbandry and movement of animals within state limits.

California has a very good cattle ranch system on the fringe of the state outside of high density residential areas (along the highway the place stinks like mad) and has thousands of cattle. Many other states do. Brazil has thousands of large ranches doted accros the country most private owned.

My only position is that government shld impose cattle tracking on all herds of cattle, every single livestock shld have a unique tag from birth that details the medical history, movement and ownership. A cattle passport. Every LG shld have livestock officers who are responsible for issuing this tag at birth and reclaiming the tag when processed at the abatoir.

Once the rail system is reintroduced and functional it should be imposed that cattle can only be moved via rail across state lines.

Every livestock herder/handler/ranch hand shld be registered and be able to produce his ID upon request.

If you do not know the cattle colony/ranch idea is the brainchild of baba Audu Ogbe an experienced technocrat, farmer (who owns a cattle ranch) and dedicated Nigerian. You can't claim to know about this country more than him
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
My friend the damages has already been done. He has already satisfied his heart. His action is described as medicine after death

Well done mind reader; so you have the ability to read his mind?
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2018
sweetgala:

I support cow ranching zones call them colonies if you like and I'm a southerner.
The cow business is not for Hausa or Fulani alone anyone and everyone has the right if such a facility were set up to use it and build a business out of it.

Every state shld have a law that protects wildlife to stop reckless hunting in our forests , and laws that regulate animal husbandry and movement of animals within state limits.

California has a very good cattle ranch system on the fringe of the state outside of high density residential areas (along the highway the place stinks like mad) and has thousands of cattle. Many other states do. Brazil has thousands of large ranches doted accros the country most private owned.

My only position is that government shld impose cattle tracking on all herds of cattle, every single livestock shld have a unique tag from birth that details the medical history, movement and ownership. A cattle passport. Every LG shld have livestock officers who are responsible for issuing this tag at birth and reclaiming the tag when processed at the abatoir.

If you do not know the cattle colony/ranch idea is the brainchild of baba Audu Ogbe an experienced technocrat, farmer (who owns a cattle ranch) and dedicated Nigerian. You can't claim to know about this country more than him
Nigerians also like the cattle colony idea, and its a very laudable idea. Now how do you describe the killings, maimings, rapings and destruction of host communities farms by the herdsmen.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
Nigerians also like the cattle colony idea, and its a very laudable idea. Now how do you describe the killings, maimings, rapings and destruction of host communities farms by the herdsmen.

This arguement here and the crux of this conversation didn't cover any incident of murderous criminality by the acclaimed "Fulani herdsmen/militia"

Your injection of the above shows your arguement is tainted.

The colonies or ranches can not resolve the killings. An effective security apparatus and justice system however can. How can a police force in a country like ours not have arrested the perpetrators of such a heinous crime against humanity and brought them to face justice . Some of the worst terrorist acts in modern history have been little in comparison to what has happened in last few years within Nigeria.

We have witnessed the killings of over 50 Fulani women and children, murders in hundreds killed in Benue Agatu, Edo, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Ekiti and the police have been useless. The IG actions have been disappointing in the face of these failures. But this is because Nigeria is lawless and disorganized, any serious senate shld have been clamouring for an immediate increase in the number of police officers, advocating for better training facilities and renumeration but your senators wld rather look for ways to insert phantom projects into the budget etc
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Well done mind reader; so you have the ability to read his mind?
Maybe you are one of those Fulani men that sucks cattle ass.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2018
sweetgala:

This arguement here and the crux of this conversation didn't cover any incident of murderous criminality by the acclaimed "Fulani herdsmen/militia"

Your injection of the above shows your arguement is tainted.

The colonies or ranches can not resolve the killings. An effective security apparatus and justice system however can. How can a police force in a country like ours not have arrested the perpetrators of such a heinous crime against humanity and brought them to face justice . Some of the worst terrorist acts in modern history have been little in comparison to what has happened in last few years within Nigeria.

We have witnessed the killings of over 50 Fulani women and children, murders in hundreds killed in Benue Agatu, Edo, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Ekiti and the police have been useless. The IG actions have been disappointing in the face of these failures. But this is because Nigeria is lawless and disorganized, any serious senate shld have been clamouring for an immediate increase in the number of police officers, advocating for better training facilities and renumeration but your senators wld rather look for ways to insert phantom projects into the budget etc
You figuratively stated the killings of the Fulanis, while neglecting others. Don't you think that PMB, is directly protecting them, why has he not tagged them a terrorist group. Initially he said that "they were not Nigerians(they're from Libya & Sudan)" , now he said we should give the foreigners free land for their business, and that the foreigners are our brothers. You can see the inconsistencies in his statements.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
You figuratively stated the killings of the Fulanis, while neglecting others. Don't you think that PMB, is directly protecting them, why has he not tagged them a terrorist group. Initially he said that "they were not Nigerians(they're from Libya & Sudan)" , now he said we should give the foreigners free land for their business, and that the foreigners are our brothers. You can see the inconsistencies in his statements.

You should have a look at my post again I made mention of the several hundreds killed in Benue agatu

You are beating around the bush grasping at straws, that they are terrorist or not does not resolve any issues. It is impossible to list an unknown faceless organisation that's if they are as terrorists given no one has ever claimed responsibility for the killings.

Naming them terrorists or not does not impede the police from doing their jobs effectively and any foolish claims of protection from the president is false and baseless.

The people paying for these killings are senators and other influential people who own the cattle. In places like agatu the farmers poison the cows and kill them in response these powerful people pay foreign mercenaries to come destroy villages in retaliation

The above is the facts as confirmed by security experts not some hearsay or another. Some of these powerful Nigerians are not even Fulani from the credible information I've gotten
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2018
sweetgala:

You should have a look at my post again I made mention of the several hundreds killed in Benue agatu

You are beating around the bush grasping at straws, that they are terrorist or not does not resolve any issues. It is impossible to list an unknown faceless organisation that's if they are as terrorists given no one has ever claimed responsibility for the killings.

Naming them terrorists or not does not impede the police from doing their jobs effectively and any foolish claims of protection from the president is false and baseless.

The people paying for these killings are senators and other influential people who own the cattle. In places like agatu the farmers poison the cows and kill them in response these powerful people pay foreign mercenaries to come destroy villages in retaliation

The above is the facts as confirmed by security experts not some hearsay or another. Some of these powerful Nigerians are not even Fulani from the credible information I've gotten
Seems you know much about this, why not feed the appropriate Authorities with all you know, and also to make it easier for the DULLARD of a President.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
Maybe you are one of those Fulani men that sucks cattle ass.
Maybe you are one of those bastard children born in baby factories angry
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
Seems you know much about this, why not feed the appropriate Authorities with all you know, and also to make it easier for the DULLARD of a President.

Anything I know is general knowledge, and this look at the president whenever something goes wrong attitude has to stop. It is breeding incompetent people..the police IG has a duty according to the Constitution he should perform his duty.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Maybe you are one of those bastard children born in baby factories angry
Seems you're getting extremely high on this cow dung.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2018
excel101:
Seems you're getting extremely high on this cow dung.

Yes, it seems that is the only way anyone could bear to breed you with that Olosho that incubated you in the baby factory.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/dont-constitutional-powers-create-cattle-colonies-buhari/
When one plan fails the cabals will teach pa Buhari another trick to use. Why are the cabals making the governance difficult for pa Buhari?
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by sunsewa16: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
fool's still talk of cattle routes at this 21st century,instead of bullet train routes, but they are no more using analogue phones and other analogue items. fool's.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by excel101(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, it seems that is the only way anyone could bear to breed you with that Olosho that incubated you in the baby factory.
Keep doing self service with cow. That could be the reason you value it more than humans life.
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:16am On Feb 13, 2018
excel101:
Keep doing self service with cow. That could be the reason you value it more than humans life.

Why bother with cows when we already have your women as human animal substitutes, where 99.9% of them are Oloshos by default?
Re: I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari by debolayinka(m): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2018
But you can always go against the constitution, since it's your hobby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Invade Emir Of Kagara’s Palace In Niger, Residents Flee / Akeredolu Congratulates Tinubu, Praises Other Aspirants / 2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.