Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Wait! What Maheeda Is Saying About Her Daughter When She Is 18 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wait! What Maheeda Is Saying About Her Daughter When She Is 18 Years (823 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait! What Maheeda Is Saying About Her Daughter When She Is 18 Years by 5Ebisco: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nigerian singer and nude model, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda took her Instagram page to celebrate her daughter Divine Favour as she turns 17 today.

According to Maheeda, her daughter, who is not on Instagram yet would join when she turns 18.

She wrote:

“My daughter is 17 years old today… thank God for this great blessing … #amazingGrace?? her name is Divine Favor, looking forward to all those may she not be like you prayers Amen ohhhh ? and she is only getting Ig when she is 18.. so wait”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/wait-what-maheeda-is-saying-about-her.html

1 Like

Re: Wait! What Maheeda Is Saying About Her Daughter When She Is 18 Years by and1one: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Abi, pray she doesnt follow your footsteps

(1) (Reply)

My Father Takes Care Of Us, But His Money Is Not Ours – Tolani Otedola / Adekunle Gold Reveals The Wonderful Ilaje Backup Choir For His New Release Ire / 10 Real Facts About Bob Manuel Udokwu You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.