Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Got A Job With Allianx Realty Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job With Allianx Realty Ltd (1223 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Job Openning @ Zubees Realty Ltd / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job With Allianx Realty Ltd by Monday5(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Anyone who knows about this firm please share your thoughts and/or experience. It's a real estate company in Lekki. They promised me salary of 50 and other commission for every sale I make. Thanks.
Re: I Got A Job With Allianx Realty Ltd by LadySarah: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Monday5:
Anyone who knows about this firm please share your thoughts and/or experience. It's a real estate company in Lekki. They promised me salary of 50 and other commission for every sale I make. Thanks.

Mumu,must you show their name here.You didnt ask prior to the interview now you are asking after giving you the job.
Discretion no be your style at all.
Take down their name and be a man!

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job With Allianx Realty Ltd by adusco(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
LadySarah:

Mumu,must you show their name here.You didnt ask prior to the interview now you are asking after giving you the job.
Discretion no be your style at all.
Take down their name and be a man!

That was harsh, on top wetin? easy gurl!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A / Apply For These New Jobs (11 Positions) / Recruitment At Chrisland Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.