Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (93249 Views)

Pix!!brand New,sealed,lenovo S5,(red)global Version,4/64gb,with Gifts,40k / Facebook’s Rolls Out 'watch' Video-streaming Service Worldwide To Fight Youtube. / 9mobile Introduces Video Streaming Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by peacettw: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Leopantro:

what specifically are you interested in and i would get you the link.

are you interested in blockchain development and creating your own platform?

/loomnetwork

lynda courses

/Ebooks254

science or general topics

/MagazinesDaily

Tnks dear. I need a link that can allow me gain access to journals and research works
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by goldtube(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Telegram is like a Maze... a single channel can hold over 1million people... then one guy go just sit down they scam one after the other... u no go fit shout...
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
alan056:

It's not "delete" , it's uninstall, brother
You are correct, I'm also correct... I will uninstall and delete the app totally. That's what I mean.
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by introvertme: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2018
proffnico:
You can do no wrong with Telegram.. cool

Send link
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by Msemakweli(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
peacettw:

I understand its finer points but I can't get around waking up in the morning to see about 500 messages on my phone. Not only do I not read such messages, but I also lose the opportunity to see what important material that I can download. The mental stress is just too tasking.
Ok.

Everyone has his/her own interest on certain social media, So its better to choose the best one according to your need. I support your point.
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by DTutu1: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
point5:
Over sabi..
What is the percentage value of 1,6 00 if asking bp is 40k and 25men crossed the line?
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by psp2pc(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
ITbomb:
Screenshot pls
Pardon me. mistook telegram for Skype.

1 Like

Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by proffnico(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
introvertme:

Send link
Google Playstore sir
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by sainty2k3(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:

I am very much interested in the sci-hub and medical books download. Can you please explain further?
Posted a reply here yesterday and i was banned for 24hours. smiley .Kindly send me a pm
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by peacettw: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2018
sainty2k3:

Posted a reply here yesterday and i was banned for 24hours. smiley .Kindly send me a pm

Sorry dear. Will do just that.
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by sainty2k3(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2018
peacettw:

Sorry dear. Will do just that.
Sent
Re: Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More by divinexcells: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nigerians Do you know you can earn 5k to 15k weekly online? cliick on the WhatsApp group to know how it works https:///CrvrKI6KewgEJtg6T95zE4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.