Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information (25683 Views)

Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by jerryclinton: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Once again you shallowness comes to the fore , so you don't know that to tap a person line Nigerian Security services need to get a valid court approval or such and evidence can't be tendered as evidence but rather a crime against the tapped. I am not surprised because I know no smart person currently supports the Dullard
So how do you know they have not gotten the authority from court to tap the lines of all our representatives or people like Dino who are threats to this nation? When the get court order to detain criminals like Olisah Metuh for mor than 24 hrs or 48, do they come to infoem you they have gotten such orders? Must police always come to nairaland or social media to report to you what they are doing to curb crime? Shithole brian spotted:

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by talk2percy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
And I charge Buhari for feeding Nigerians with false information and fraudulent activities since the inception of his evil government. Shithole country

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by lastmaster(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dinosaur
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by aolawale025: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
This government is a disgrace. Since they couldn't find any corruption charge to rope around Dino they had to cook up this charge
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by clickwtB(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mai laye the crook/thug must go prison as his vision envisioned in his fake dreams! grin cheesy
The sabon gari born sleazer/dumbo will soon face the music!
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by debolayinka(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
judgedredd22:
..why are nigerian youths so daft?

in all of this write up, people are picking stupid points without looking at the important things. no wonder we are where we are presently as a nation.

so nobody noticed this line here :

In the charge, Melaye’s alleged offences are said to be punishable under sections 140 and 393 of the Penal Code Law, Cap. 89, Laws of Northern Nigeria, 1963.

If he is being prosecuted under a Penal Code of Northern Nigeria, why Federal come carry the matter for head like gala?

Abi, ayam not understanding ooo.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
usba:
Mai Lying... the actions should be swift and the slowpoke be locked up.

Oh Lord pls why did you created people like the person I quoted? So your brain could not ask itself a simple question like *is it federal govt now kogi govt? or how did state affairs now Fed govt affairs? pls can you tell me or give me one good reason?

Your jobless federal govt can charge Melaye for wrong information but could not help benue in fulani hands?

I beg you pls learn how to grow up in brain ok. It's an advise. Melaye has issue with Yahya and he never said it's Fed govt was after his life so pls how does this now Fed govt problem?

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by NairaMaster1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wonderful Nigeria.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by greatefa1011(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
lwise:
Is federal government now part of Kogi state government.
FG will never cease to amaze me.

That's not the issue,Federal Govt will only be interested in cheap issues like this.Instead of concentrating on HERDSMEN issues that claims many innocent lives in the country.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by slenjaman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=Logosclose post=64961872]@Naijachiefwhip Melaye, who is the Senator representing Kogi East Senatorial District, was accused, in count one, of deliberately giving false information to the police to frame Governor Bello’s Chief of Staff as the mastermind of the assassination attempt on him at his hometown in Ayetoro-Gbede in Kogi State in April last year.

Dino Melaye is representing Kogi West and not East
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman

You'll rather follow the law and wait eternity for the truth and dividend of democracy to present itself than doing what's right and having your right under law protected ??

bmxshop:

The indented above is what worries me, in a Democratic setting you dont take laws into your hands.

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
odenson

even if my papa poor , him integrity pass jona own

omo ale jati jati
biggy26:

Don't be a dumbo, calling ur dad's mate clueless...then what would u call ur namesake?

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Funny some idiots are not considering the fact that some innocent people were sent to jail they are challenging me on the authority of the wire tap

AlanSugar:

So so sad but what about the 5 wrongly accused and sent to jail? I shake my head in disgust, this country and its heartless people in the name of politicians and the corrupt judiciary! This is beyond the cry of "God help us", something must be done, fast!
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
even with international looting PDP has zero hope
12submarine:

Buhari will go back to his cows in 2019, fact. But ignore the dude you just quoted. It seems he is on a payroll to cast senseless vitriols in Nairaland. I used to think he is intelligent, but recent comments from him betrays him.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by Bestman111(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
So this fg / Bello are not yet tired of Dino?
Na them go tire las las
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
hahahahahahaha

mumu button activated

adeolakemi:
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased

2 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by masteroguns(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
He never get there time.. sadHe never get there time..
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
GMBuhari:
It's not easy to be born a fool

The 14 people arrested, detained and jailed for this drama created by Dino nko ??

Are they not people ??

And fyi i don't use several monica , check the registration date , no be moinmoin

NLand has become too boring for me to create alternates and if you think i am someone else , you are genetically and generically stueweeeeepyd

U register 2016 and U are bragging, check my own registration date, I got here when NL members was less than 50.
FYI, I was not talking about who was jailed or not and if anyone wa jailed the passed fru teh legal system Ie evidence was against them.Dont 4get we are in a period of integrity.So back to the point, BY ALL MEANS as stated by you legal or not just once again shows the depth of Natural self underdevelopment the likes of you have!hence Nigeria is in the sorry state it is right about now. 2016 my back side
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
greatefa1011:

That's not the issue,Federal Govt will only be interested in cheap issues like this.Instead of concentrating on HERDSMEN issues that claims many innocent lives in the country.
This is the reason that Munzaaaa up there is masturbating over this topic.Something that is not of national interest, if anyone feels teh where jailed wrongly why dont they petition the govt who put them in jail!
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by Olumaeme: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Case is dead on Arrival,

1. They are quoting 1963 law of Northern Nigeria in 2018? Hehehehe hehe

2. Phone tapping cannot be used in a court of. Law as evidence, it will be rubbished in less than 2mins because you need court to. Okay it first, even if they get court to do that, it can't be proved beyond reasonable doubt as it's he can vehemently deny it

3. If an assassination attempt is made on you or your house is burgled, you will be asked whom you think could be responsible, when u mention names as suspects, they can't sue you with that... Since you are volunteering information..
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
erico2k2:

U register 2016 and U are bragging, check my own registration date, I got here when NL members was less than 50.
FYI, I was not talking about who was jailed or not and if anyone wa jailed the passed fru teh legal system Ie evidence was against them.Dont 4get we are in a period of integrity.So back to the point, BY ALL MEANS as stated by you legal or not just once again shows the depth of Natural self underdevelopment the likes of you have!hence Nigeria is in the sorry state it is right about now. 2016 my back side

Congratulations on your Metuselah registration, I pointed out that my profile is old, not a parody or new profile, Who is competing age with you ?? I only pointed that out because you accused me of opening a new profile or something

So GTF outta my mentions
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by erico2k2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
GMBuhari:

Congratulations on your Metuselah registration, I pointed out that my profile is old, not a parody or new profile, Who is competing age with you ?? I only pointed that out because you accused me of opening a new profile or something

So GTF outta my mentions
2016 is new, go to the property section, people have diff monika frm 2010,the fact you registered 2016 does not eliminate u frm one of dem ones with multiple user IDs comparing the ammount of times U have been banned and U still use fancy words.
@Bolded, thats fairly new in respect of multiple user IDs.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by erico2k2(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Olumaeme:
Case is dead on Arrival,

1. They are quoting 1963 law of Northern Nigeria in 2018? Hehehehe hehe

2. [b]Phone tapping cannot be used in a court of. Law as evidenc[/b]e, it will be rubbished in less than 2mins because you need court to. Okay it first, even if they get court to do that, it can't be proved beyond reasonable doubt as it's he can vehemently deny it

3. If an assassination attempt is made on you or your house is burgled, you will be asked whom you think could be responsible, when u mention names as suspects, they can't sue you with that... Since you are volunteering information..
U passed fru school not school fru u,@ Bolded thats what Mr one ID failed to see and instead decided to masturbate on the silly Agenda of wastfull resources by this clueless FG!.Y they r giving audience to Dino beats me.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by GMBuhari: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
erico2k2:

2016 is new, go to the property section, people have diff monika frm 2010,the fact you registered 2016 does not eliminate u frm one of dem ones with multiple user IDs comparing the ammount of times U have been banned and U still use fancy words.
@Bolded, thats fairly new in respect of multiple user IDs.

Hellooooo

Come back to earth

I don't use alternative ID

That's how another idiot was calling me by another username, I am me, this is my profile, nairaland officially belongs to LiePobians, Biafraudians and their moderators who support them, that's why I don't need an alternate ID as said earlier it's become too boring, banning has become tribalistic and the way they swarmed NL its not worth the effort , by the way I was invited by a friend and some idiots reported that friend several times claiming two usernames are one and the same person

I guess my point is I have evolved beyond multiple ID'S as far as NL is concerned , so I don't take it lightly when someone accuses me using alternates ,
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by Olumaeme: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2018
erico2k2:

U passed fru school not school fru u,@ Bolded thats what Mr one ID failed to see and instead decided to masturbate on the silly Agenda of wastfull resources by this clueless FG!.Y they r giving audience to Dino beats me.

I have even argued that, Dino melaye might be raising a false alerm as he's a drama king on the assassination the first time, but suing him to court with those evidences is dead...
Dont Mind APC e_rats
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by AlanSugar(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2018
GMBuhari:
Funny some idiots are not considering the fact that some innocent people were sent to jail they are challenging me on the authority of the wire tap

They sold their brains for a pot of porridge in the era of the drunken master. Need you blame them? Nay! It is well with the righteous.
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by erico2k2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
GMBuhari:

Hellooooo

Come back to earth

I don't use alternative ID

That's how another idiot was calling me by another username, I am me, this is my profile, nairaland officially belongs to LiePobians, Biafraudians and their moderators who support them, that's why I don't need an alternate ID as said earlier it's become too boring, banning has become tribalistic and the way they swarmed NL its not worth the effort , by the way I was invited by a friend and some idiots reported that friend several times claiming two usernames are one and the same person

I guess my point is I have evolved beyond multiple ID'S as far as NL is concerned , so I don't take it lightly when someone accuses me using alternates ,
Cc Seun .
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by noony926: 4:11am On Jun 26, 2018
12submarine:

So what you are saying now is that the assassination attempt story is not a lie? I don't get your point.
Your guess is as good as mine... Why did the drama suddenly stop. Is Dino not out there anymore or the accuser has drop their accusations
Re: Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information by BabaRamota1980: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh @ a charge brought by Attorney General of Nigeria to punish a citizen under the penal code of Northern Nigeria.

Melaye should counter sue the AG.

Sarrki, Madridguy,
Sorry guys.....here is where I draw the line. This is end of Sai Baba for me.

I need to look at other candidates to campaign for in my ward and neighbouring wards.

Yoruba will vote APC at state level but an alternative at Presidential level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.