Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events (842 Views)

Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by OtemAtum: 4:43am On Feb 11, 2018
I have always discussed the power behind coincidences. I have made know several times that many predictions come to fulfillment by coincidences. I have written events of millions of years ago and I am certain that similar events are still taking place and will continue to take place in our time and after.
Now this story was posted on Nairaland last year and just this year, things similar to it are already happening. COINCIDENCE?
A badbelle pastor said something bad about Ebony Reigns, coincidentally she died. Now Cosmos had said something evil about Shatta Wale. The two stories are similar to the one below, which I have extracted from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Doctufos:
11. A thinker named Segun desired to be the
leader of the land of Negre, so he went and
joined himself to a church.
12. There he continued to become famous. And
he was put in high positions in the church.
13. Now after ten years of his stay in the church,
he opted for a position in politics.
14. His fellow church members gathered to cast
their votes for him and he assumed the position.
15. Now when he was there, he cut contacts
with the pastors of that church and joined the
other brain users who were in politics.
16. Not when the pastor of the church named
Ritshad heard that he had mingled with the
irreligious thinkers, he was angry.
17. Then he laid a curse upon him, saying, if you
do not repent and return to Zeusus Krista, you
shall die before thirty days.
18. Now this brain user said, I have read a lot
about the curses which pastors cursed people
but none of those curses have ever worked,
therefore I do not fear your threat.
19. When the thinkers heard this, they began a
countdown for the pastor. And daily they
broadcast the number of days left.

20. Now when it was nine days left for the thirty
days to elapse, there was news all over that
Segun had been killed.
21. Now the churches rejoiced and ascribed the
death to Yahweh their god.
22. Now the thinkers of the land arose and said,
how come Segun did not die a natural death, but
he was actually attacked?
23. Now they charged pastor Ritshard and he
said, you have no evidence that I killed him. If
you will sue anyone, go and sue Yahweh,
because he did it.
24. Now on the thirty-first day, Segun appeared,
for he did not actually die in the attack, having
escaped with deadly injuries.
25. And he had gone to hide far away.
26. Now when it was checked, they discovered
that those who attacked him were actually
robbers who had no connection with Ritshad the
pastor.
27. Now the thinkers said, did Otem not say
something about coincidences? Truly,
coincidences make the world interesting.
28. If Segun had died during the attack, Yahweh
would have been revered as a powerful god when
he is not.
29. Now after three months, the pastor got a
disease. And the disease was not cured until he
died six months later.
30. Now when he died, the people of Negre
began to say, who killed him? But the thinkers
said, that is a mystery of coincidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/66#62568678
Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by hopeforcharles(m): 5:44am On Feb 11, 2018
What is this one saying? Mofo
Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by purem(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2018
OtemAtum I thought you said Yahweh was in prison?

How come he's able to do all this from prison?

How come his delusions on his so-called children are still active?

Was he not supposed to be in chains and begging for his life instead of doing all this shiits?

Has he not spend enough time in prison to pass judgement on him and kill him?

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by OtemAtum: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2018
purem:
OtemAtum I thought you said Yahweh was in prison?

How come he's able to do all this from prison?

How come his delusions on his so-called children are still active?

Was he not supposed to be in chains and begging for his life instead of doing all this shiits?

Has he not spend enough time in prison to pass judgement on him and kill him?

Did you read the content of this thread? Did you not see COINCIDENCE within the content?There is what we call coincidence and that's what you see at work, not Yahweh. As a matter of fact, the delusions will take as long as 500 years before it would naturally wipe off the faces of the Christians. Children to be born would lose interest in Yahweh while they develop their brains, then naturally, you will see the world becoming rid of religions, especially harmful religions like Islam and Christianity.

Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison. If you want to know, pray to him to do something miserable in my life that will make me Otem become a christian within two days. If he does that, then you can claim he is a free man, if not then you know what to think.

I swear on my life, Yahweh and many gods of religion are still in confinement as the mind evolution of humanity continues. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by OtemAtum: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2018
hopeforcharles:
What is this one saying? Mofo
Read and understand. You are a literate, aren't you?
Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by purem(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2018
OtemAtum:

Did you read the content of this thread? Did you not see COINCIDENCE within the content?There is what we call coincidence and that's what you see at work, not Yahweh. As a matter of fact, the delusions will take as long as 500 years before it would naturally wipe off the faces of the Christians. Children to be born would lose interest in Yahweh while they develop their brains, then naturally, you will see the world becoming rid of religions, especially harmful religions like Islam and Christianity.

Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison. If you want to know, pray to him to do something miserable in my life that will make me Otem become a christian within two days. If he does that, then you can claim he is a free man, if not then you know what to think.

I swear on my life, Yahweh and many gods of religion are still in confinement as the mind evolution of humanity continues. Peace cool

Ho I see shocked

COINCIDENCE it is

Even if he was not in your prison I'hd be wasting my time praying to imaginary to arm you
Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by OtemAtum: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2018
purem:

Ho I see shocked

COINCIDENCE it is

Even if he was not in your prison I'hd be wasting my time praying to imaginary to arm you
Okay.
Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by foxe(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
Read and understand. You are a literate, aren't you?
otem my man! Any urim and thummin about today games? Man is[center][/center] wink not hot
Re: Death Of Ebony Reigns, Prediction Of Pastor Cosmos & Past World Events by OtemAtum: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2018
foxe:
otem my man! Any urim and thummin about today games? Man is[center][/center] wink not hot
None, I am focusing on documenting world and universal history for now.

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons People Didn't Like The Royal Wedding Sermon – And Why They're 'Wrong' / Is Apostle Suliamon Truly A Man Of God? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Alleges Plan To Kill Him, Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.