Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Which Are Your Favourite Praise Song You Enjoy In Church And Love Dancing To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Are Your Favourite Praise Song You Enjoy In Church And Love Dancing To? (458 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Are Your Favourite Praise Song You Enjoy In Church And Love Dancing To? by clevvermind(m): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2018
I love praises so much and i know you do also. praise time is an opportunity for me to dance and sweat it out for God. If you love praises like me, just drop your favourite praise song and lyrics here. It is time to dance.
Re: Which Are Your Favourite Praise Song You Enjoy In Church And Love Dancing To? by juanjo2: 6:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Bank alert
Re: Which Are Your Favourite Praise Song You Enjoy In Church And Love Dancing To? by Iceberg3: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2018
Any Yoruba praise worship song � does it for me smiley

Happy Sunday y'all

(1) (Reply)

okkk / Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament, See Proof!! / Is She Right To Reject Freedom:only Christian Girl Still In With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.