Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

#bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him (1938 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by oganaij: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Yesterday for those that watched the bigbrother naija Saturday party, you will noticed that one of the house mate by the name Lolu boost into tears after the party, The reason according to Bitto was that , DJ XCLUSIVE saw Lolu at the party, and without looking at his name tag he said "oh Lolu from BEAT FM" that he has known Lolu hustling for years now and he's so proud if him #BBNaija now Lolu feels so touched that XCLUSIVE remembered him.

Source: http://www.oganaij.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-2018-reason-why-lolu-was-crying.html

Re: #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2018
honestly, I don't like this year bbn. they r just big boys and girls. imagine a pilot there, Dr there, linda ikeji presenter also there. this year own is just pure connection.
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by jhydebaba(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Oga Lolu, u too go blow. Na matter of time. Likewise, I go blow pass blown blown as well.

You too go blow.
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by flexyfit(f): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2018
He is not d winner yet...just that DJ exclusive hailed him n he started crying...if he emerges d winner nko...well
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by TechZiga: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
flexyfit:
He is not d winner yet...just that DJ exclusive hailed him n he started crying...if he emerges d winner nko...well
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by oganaij: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
A lot of people are saying the same thing. I just hope they don't kill the spirit of the show.
adetoroamos:
honestly, I don't like this year bbn. they r just big boys and girls. imagine a pilot there, Dr there, linda ikeji presenter also there. this year own is just pure connection.
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Reason Why Lolu Was Crying After DJ Xclusive Hailed Him by Nltaliban(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

Jacob's Cross On Mnet - Would Love To Watch It! / I Must Act In Nollywood By Fire By Force. / We Need To Talk About ‘lah-gos’ In Captain America: Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.