Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. (1505 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2018
JAGABAN SPEAKS: "You have your right to vote against us (APC) during 2019 election if you want but I remain in the Party because we will re-tool this party, we will re-tool this government. A damage of over 60 years and 16 years of mis- governance by PDP cannot be turned around overnight. Let’s be patient, let’s have the understanding, let’s hang on to hope." -

BOLA AHMED TINUBU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Switruth: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by kings09(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
JAGABAN SPEAKS: "You have your right to vote against us (APC) during 2019 election if you want but I remain in the Party because we will re-tool this party, we will re-tool this government. A damage of over 60 years and 16 years of mis- governance by PDP cannot be turned around overnight. Let’s be patient, let’s have the understanding, let’s hang on to hope." -

BOLA AHMED TINUBU

Let's be patient so as to allow d fulani herdsmen wipe out the whole of southern Nigeria including WOMEN N CHILDREN EVEN BABIES TOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2018
kings09:

Let's be patient so as to allow d fulani herdsmen wipe out the whole of southern Nigeria including WOMEN N CHILDREN EVEN BABIES TOO

Just as the militants and kidnappers WIPED OUT WOMEN, CHILDREN AND BABIES also during Oga Jona's reign abi?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by kabrud: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

BOLA AHMED TINUBU
Where is your source, though this is good to hear. Looters of our treasury must be resisted by all our strengths, no matter the media vitriols to discredit the present administration blocking all the loopholes even though achieving airtight blockage is a very difficult task. PDP e rats and their paymasters must be disgraced at the polls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by kabrud: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

Just as the militants and kidnappers WIPED OUT WOMEN, CHILDREN AND BABIES also during Oga Jona's reign abi?!
Even book haram waxed stronger during the Jona looting reign. Though, dolts say it is Buhari creation to discredit Jona. By that logic, fulani attack must be the invention of PDP to discredit Buhari, but antelopes don't have brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

BOLA AHMED TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Hope!!.. how does an incumbent speak about "HOPE"

They fail to understand that APC pays social media minions(BMC) but those that speak against them and their policies speak selflessly...

That is democracy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Jokerman(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
And so?? does Tinubu speak for everyone??

These Nigerians aren't ready to liberate themselves, still doing agbe up and down with politicians.....

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2018
kabrud:

Even book haram waxed stronger during the Jona looting reign. Though, dolts say it is Buhari creation to discredit Jona. By that logic, fulani attack must be the invention of PDP to discredit Buhari, but antelopes don't have brains.

Thank you and God bless you for this my brother.
Good to still see people that reason positively this way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman:
And so?? does Tinubu speak for everyone??

These Nigerians aren't ready to liberate themselves, still doing agbe up and down with politicians.....

Why can't you just read for just 3 seconds?!
Cos if you did, you would have seen this in just the first paragraph....
smh!!!

(JAGABAN SPEAKS: "You have your right to vote against us (APC) during 2019 election if you want)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by kabrud: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Esseite:
Hope!!.. how does an incumbent speak about "HOPE"

They fail to understand that APC pays social media minions(BMC) but those that speak against them and their policies speak selflessly...

That is democracy.
Lol at "They fail to understand that APC pays social media minions (BMC)". When you repeat falsehood several times, it becomes the truth. Now, let's take a look at who actually gets paid for social media campaign.
If I ask you to provide evidence, you will come up with one chat on WhatsApp which actual paid dolts created and shared among themselves as "BMC official". And that is what cockroaches use as evidence, lol.
But one example of evidence I have against the actual paid e rats is the recent case of a robbery scene since 2010 being shared to the general public as "another fulani attack". Pls prove me wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by kabrud: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

Thank you and God bless you for this my brother.
Good to still see people that reason positively this way.
Do we need to disturb ourselves much with the sponsored media vitriols and tirades when the truth stares at us everyday? Most of us simply allow them to do what they are being paid for while waiting for election day to register our support for the continuation of the steady and noble fight against the monstrous corruption deeply rooted in our social and economic systems which is directly responsible for our stunted growth over the years. To justify their pay, some of them have multiple social media accounts, and some of the account names hide under hausa or yoruba names, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2018
kabrud:

Lol at "They fail to understand that APC pays social media minions (BMC)". When you repeat falsehood several times, it becomes the truth. Now, let's take a look at who actually gets paid for social media campaign.
If I ask you to provide evidence, you will come up with one chat on WhatsApp which actual paid dolts created and shared among themselves as "BMC official". And that is what cockroaches use as evidence, lol.
But one example of evidence I have against the actual paid e rats is the recent case of a robbery scene since 2010 being shared to the general public as "another fulani attack". Pls prove me wrong.

When people register their grieviances, they usually do it without incentives..

I guess the multiple pictures of fulani herdsmen killings were paid for?
Now lets take it back to 2012, the protesters at occupy Nigeria were all paid?
Not like am insupport of that debunked picture, but for that picture to make headlines and even trick people to belive it should be a major concern to this government, its shows its possible.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by kabrud: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Esseite:

When people register their grieviances, they usually do it without incentives..

I guess the multiple pictures of fulani herdsmen killings were paid for?
I know, that robbery scene being circulated as "another fulani attack" is a grievance being registered without incentives. Nigerians will speak with their PVCs at the polls. Apart from social media where paid e rats do their jobs, I haven't seen any physical gathering by Nigerians to register any yeye grievance against the steady fight of the present administration, except, perhaps, in the east who gave over 90 percent of their votes to the worst looting administration since pre colonial era.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by Jollymich(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2018
what is the last seven digits at http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org/

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by aolawale025: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2018
In other words tinubj is saying they have failed. APC as it is cannot bring forth any good deeds for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaks On 2019 Election. by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

GOOD, WE YORUBA MUSLIMS DICTATES WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA POLITICS. GOD BLESS BOLA AHMED TINUBU, THE GREAT JAGABAN OF AFRICA

PMB/PYO TILL 2020 cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

According To The World Bank, Nigeria Has The 2nd Highest Income Gap / Ekiti Workers Resort To Begging Over Unpaid Salaries / Israel Government Replied Sen.aberibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.